As the waitress Castiel had befriended, whose name is Meg, took the plates and felt the note, she smirked and had a damn good feeling that she knew what that paper was. As much as Meg had liked Castiel, she saw how much he admired the green eyed man. She wouldn't come between them no matter what, so instead she was going to help Castiel.

Just as Meg set Dean's meal in front of him, she pulled the note out from under the plate and balled it up, putting it in her pocket.

"Dean, right?" Meg asks, watching the heartbroken and betrayed look swarm onto Castiel's face. "I overheard you and that man you come in with sometimes, so that's how I guessed. Anyways, our head chef would like to speak with you."

Dean looks at her confused. "Uh, ok. I don't mind having some company if they'd like to come out here." He says.

Castiel's betrayed and heartbroken look is soon replaced with a flushed face due to embarrassment. He cursed Meg's name as he ducked down, noticing Dean look over in his direction after feeling eyes on him.

Meg leads Dean through the diner that is filled with the sounds of talking and silverware along with dishes clanking together in an odd harmony.

As Dean and Meg draw near to the kitchen, Castiel felt his heart hammer against his ribs. Along with his knees growing week and palms beginning to perspire. He felt as if he could collapse right there on the spot, luckily and unluckily for Castiel, Meg and Dean entered the kitchen before he could loose consciousness.

Despite not passing out, Castiel felt the wind knocked out of him when he saw the green eyed stranger waltz in like the beautiful little shit he is.

"You wanted to speak to me?" Dean asks, a light pink blush gracing his freckle painted cheeks. Castiel could only nod, his voice failing him.

"I'll leave you two to it." Meg says, sending a wink at Castiel as she turns around, leaving through the door she entered, a smirk now gracing her lips.

Dean looks around awkwardly, taking in the scene around him instead of looking at the one thing he wanted to. "So..." Dean starts, "what did you want to talk to me about?"

Castiel clears his throat nervously, still blushing. "I was...you see...um...hi?" He stutters out, internally screaming and cursing at himself for how his voice cracked out a small and simple greeting such as "hi".

Dean chuckles a bit, completely brushing off the theory that the secret affection he had for him was mutual. "Hi. I uh, I'm Dean. Dean Winchester."

The blue-eyed man smiles at finally leaning the other man's name. "I'm Castiel. Castiel Novak. It's a weird name, b-" He was cut off by Dean. "I think it's cool. Weird names make you unique." Dean had said with a smile on his face.

That damn smile...Castiel was already blushing again. "Thank you, Dean..." He replies, his cheeks still flushed with embarrassment. "But greeting you and learning your name isn't why Meg brought you back here." He says with a sigh, his confidence both growing and faltering at the same time.

Dean then felt his heart beat start to hammer against his rib cage like it was a xylophone. "Why am I back here then?" He asks, a bit worried as to what his answer would be.

"Because I was wondering if...if you would like to, um..." Castiel clears his throat awkwardly, his anxiety of Dean rejecting him taking him over. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me some time?!" He yells out, wanting to get it over with.

Dean stares at Castiel in pure and utter shock and disbelief. "U-Uh....What?" He asks, his head tilting a bit and leaning in, blinking faster than normal believing that might clear up his understanding of what Castiel just asked/yelled at him.

Castiel blushes and sighs, looking down. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me. I get it if you're not like me or if you're just not interested..." He says and frowns, looking utterly shattered without even having a true reason, but what made him look up with his frown turning into a confused look was Dean's laughter and bright smile. Nice way to help his feelings Dean...

Dean calmed down immediately when he heard Castiel sniffle. He looks at him confused before grabbing and holding his hands in his own. "Cas, I'm laughing from relief. Dude, have you not noticed? I'm like, totally in love with you!" He laughs again. This made Castiel's heart swell at the mere idea of this not being a dream, for once.

"W-What? B-But-" Castiel was cut off by Dean kissing him. Not a single warning thrown out. Not a single anything clueing Castiel into this happening.

Ok, so despite Castiel having his heart stop and despite the fact he felt like he was going to faint, he kisses back. The blue eyed man wraps his arms around Dean Winchester's neck, pulling him closer and holding onto him tightly as the kiss continues.

The little shit that started this kiss had the audacity to get Castiel against the wall and put his hands on his hips, effectively trapping the poor man there. Dean brings Castiel's bottom lip between his teeth, adding onto the already building tension. Castiel could not help but to let out a small whimper like moan. Could you blame him? His crush of probably nearly a year is making out with him in the kitchen at his job!

Dean smirks at that and lets Castiel's bottom lip free from his pearly white's hold. To sooth the gentle bite, Dean slowly brings his right hand up to cup Castiel's cheek, his thumb carefully and gently wiping across the dark haired man's lip a few times.

Castiel near melted at that. Not only as Dean Winchester stolen Mr.Novak's heart, but now he's also stealing his sanity. Dean's making Castiel go absolutely crazy.

Then, Castiel kisses Dean with urgency, needing to kiss him again or else it felt like he might explode or go crazy, maybe even both at the same time. Despite the possibility that Castiel is poking around at the inevitability of his death, the only thing that seemed to be on his mind was Dean and his perfection. From his bow legs to his spiky, dirty blond and near brunette hair, it all drove him absolutely mad.

The only thing to hamper with the moment was Meg, whom had walked in to see the scene of Castiel against a wall with Dean pressed against him, kissing him like he would die if he stopped. She clears her throat, a small smirk on her face.

The men jump apart, both with a blue on their face as they awkwardly clear their throats and look anywhere but at Meg or each other. She chuckles. "As happy as I am for you two, you have more people to serve and I bet they'd appreciate it if you didn't have sex in the place that their food is being made." Meg says, nearly laughing at her own joke. "Plus, Cas is probably a screamer." Then, she just walks out as if she did not just see or say any of that.

Castiel and Dean share a look before they burst out laughing, just happy and laughing at the awkward moment. "I-I am sorry for Meg. She has been pushing me to ask you out since she noticed I had taken a liking to you." He says and blushes a bit.

Dean chuckled. "Not a problem, Cas. I gotta head back to work. The cars can't fix themselves and I don't really trust the others by themselves for so long." He explains, to which Castiel nods in understanding.

"You should go then." Castiel says as he quickly grabs a piece of paper that was once a consumer's order and scribbles down his number onto the small paper. He hands it to Dean. "Is a movie on Saturday fine with you?"

The question and paper made Dean's heart hammer against his chest as a smile grew on his face. "Yeah, sounds awesome. I'll see you then." He says and then turns to leave, only to be stopped by Meg who shoved two black food cartons into his arms.

"Since you were too busy eating Castiel's face to touch your lunch, I packed it away for you." Meg says and then walks off to another part of the kitchen, leaving a blushing Destiel in her trail.

The men laugh before Dean left, on his way back to work. He left with more than a full stomach and an empty heart this time. He left with an empty stomach and full heart. What a way for a boring, normal day to go.