chapter 14

Its been a month since the baby has been born and its been different. I don't sleep as long since her room is right next to mine it sucks like really. Daddy said yes gonna move her crib into there room so I can sleep more. I love my room and having a big girl bed. Today were having a BBQ and everyone's coming. Little Mix , auntie ally and mini and Laurens parents daddy's parents and my family is gonna come I haven't seen them since the found out. They said they are perfectly happy with how I am but only my mom and dad can come. I'm fine with that tho. I can't wait till everyone gets here.

(There outfit)

1:00

Everyone is here and outside enjoying there selfs and loving the new baby everyone was happy to see me and the baby getting along but Everytime I said something or tried to play with my sister momma would either cut me off or send me in the house fun right.. No it wasn't she made me stay up stairs.

7:00

I'm getting really hungry but I'm still not aloud to come out. I can see the back yard from my room and it seems like every one had for gotten about me . well that's what I thought till daddy showed up.

"Hey princess how was ur nap"

" what nap?? "

"Momma said u came up stairs to take a nap since u were sleepy but by that look on ur face I know its not true so why don't you tell me what happen."

" well idk I was trying to hangout with everyone and play with sissy but Everytime I did momma yelled at me and then she told me to stay up here until she told me to come down but I'm really hungry daddy." I say slipping further into my head space and crying

" come here princess she's been doing this for a while huh"

"Yea she loves sissy more since sissy is hers and a real baby... Maybe I should stay out of my head space and just go back to being Dinah" I say coming out of my headspace "

" like hell you are. You love being in ur head space and I love it to how about me and you go and leave for the night . just me and you deal. Then come back and see how momma is acting and if u still want to do that than you can OK . I won't stop you OK."

" OK daddy can we go now "

"Yea princess you go pack your bag and I'll pack one and write a letter to let momma know were we went OK " OK daddy"

Lauren POV

"Hey have you seen Jonny??"

I started asking around to see were they went. I left it alone for a little and went to put the baby to bed. After that everyone had left and I went into the kitchen to find a note. I could not believe what I read

Hey love, I'm taking Dinah to a hotel for the night. You have changed babe and your not the Lauren I want to marry. You neglected Dinah and left her in the room starving. Well be back tomorrow and Dinah said if you didn't change then she would come out her head space and stay like that. And she'll be moving sleep well I love you princess

Was i really that bad. I haven't even realized but I need to change. I do not wanna lose my princess or my prince.

Hope you guys love the updates