chapter 12 Dinah POV

Its been a week since the Disney land trip and let me tell u I had the most fun I had ever had. Jonny bout me a lot of stuff he's a really great dad tbh I love that him and momma are together but I feel like there keeping things from me there always whispering and getting quiet when I come around. I've been a very good girl and everything. Maybe they just don't want me anymore . I should just pack my stuff and leave now maybe it'll be easier. Who am I kidding itll never be easy. I love them and the life I have now. Oh yea fifth harmony is kinda over all the girls wanted different things. I found out last night. What a week first 5h is over and now I have to find another place to stay. IG I'll start packing.

In the middle of packing mom- I mean Lauren walked in.

" wyd princess. Why are u packing???"

" iK u and daddy don't want me anymore so im leaving. U guys have been secretive so I'll just leave."

"BABEEEEE. Dinah no u got it wrong princess please just let us explain"

"What's going on babe. Princess why are ur clothes in a bag????"

" babe Dinah thinks we don't want her her anymore. I think its time to tell her."

" tell me what??" OK now I'm confused beyond belief . I thought they didn't want me.

"Dinah I'm pregnant. We weren't safe and I'm 3 weeks pregnant."

"Now princess before you say anything we still want you to be our baby girl and be the big sister to your brother or sister. We love you way to much for you to ever leave. But if u don't want us to have the baby just say the word and we won't OK."

"OMG IM GONNA BE A BIG SISTER YAYYYYYY WHY WOULDNT YOU KEEP MY SIBLING WHATS Wrong With YOU ARE U CRZY."

"WELL that went better than I thought"

" were gonna be a family" said daddy

" yep so when are u guys gonna get married"

"Well get together eventually babygirl but right now we gotta make sure momma and the baby is OK and to put all you stuff back into ur closet and to go shopping his does that sound."

" then can we go dinner daddy plssssssssss"

" anything for my princess"

Well IG I was really wrong about all of that

******** thanks for the reads it means a lot*******not edited*******