Episode 7

A/N: Thanx for the 500+ reads! 💞😊

[Setting: the kitchen table. Leigh-Anne, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Jade, Jesy, and Harry are present sitting, eating, talking, etc. Louis walks in frustrated and wearing a robe.]

Louis: I just walked in the bathroom and guess what happened?

Everyone else: What?

Louis: I saw Katie naked. It was fucking torture!

Harry: Man, if we ever go to war and you get captured, you're in for a big surprise.

Louis: (rolls eyes) It just keeps getting worse and worse! You know? I mean it's bad enough that I'm love with my best friend's girlfriend-- Oh! By the way, I think she knows! Because every time we're in the same room together, there's this weird energy between us. Call me crazy, but I think she likes me too! (sits up on the kitchen counter) And now, I have seen her naked! (sighs) I mean, at least when I've seen her with clothes on, I could imagine that her body was covered in boils or something. (sighs frustratedly and gets off of the counter) But there aren't any boils. Her body is smooth. Smooth! (walks back upstairs)

Leigh-Anne: (quiet) Wow. (to the others, normal voice) Could everyone totally see up his robe?

Perrie: Oh my God!

Jade: Of course!

Liam: Right up it!

All other characters agree.

***
[Setting: The Harland building, music department lounge. Zayn, Perrie and a couple other musicians (Darren, Erica, Marina, Jason A/N: Made up people:)) are present sitting around and waiting for Melinda Harland (the head of the music department) to arrive.]

Zayn: When is she gonna get here?

Darren: I don't know. She's usually never late.

Perrie: I'm getting so bored.

Jason: (smiling at Perrie) Well, that's okay. You could just get Zayn to entertain you in the closet.

All other singers laugh while Perrie and Zayn stay silent, looking at the Jason wide eyed.

Zayn: (confused) How did you guys find out about that?

Erica: (laughing) Word gets around quickly.

Marina: Meaning we all just heard it from Leigh-Anne and Gigi.

Everyone else laughs. Zayn stats silent. Perrie groans.

Darren: (to Perrie, smiling) Is that how you sounded with Zayn in the closet?

Perrie: (to Darren, annoyed) Will you shut the fuck up already?!

Darren: Oh right. Sorry.

Perrie: It's fine.

Darren: Yeah, I mean (laughing) how can you get good sex from a stupid highschool dropout?

Everyone else either oohs or stays silent in shock.

Zayn: (serious, staring at Darren) What?

Darren: (laughing) Come on! Like some dropout who went to jail could even know a thing or two about good sex.