skipping

Alex pov.
At lunch I saw Lukas he just smiled at me in the line and looked away. He's honestly so shy and its adorable. After I ate my lunch I went with NY friends to wait in the hall, then I see Lukas run grab my hand and pull me, we ran all the way to the kindagarden gym, thank god that I'm in track because I would of collapsed by now. I looked at him when all the sudden I'm just pushed into another room. "How the fuck did you manege to get in the coaches office without a key" I asked. He laughed "he leaves it open for al" he said. I laughed "oh".  "I don't wanna go to class ever since I've been skipping practice coach has been lecturing me" he says looking down. "Well at least you don't have math" I say. "Hey Mrs.maddis class is easy" he says smirking. "I can't help I suck at math" I give him a playful shove and he shoves me back and we grab tennis rackets and have a sword fight. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me and I kiss back smiling when the light flick on. "Shit" he mumbles. We both hide behind these matts. This kindergarten class walks in and they play Frisbee. "What do we do" I wisper. He shrugs and we eventually bolt out of there trying not to get noticed my the teacher.