SUPRISE!!

So I was I was in a good mood and decided to write. Reading through the comments that I love❤️ I decide, why not give the people what they want! Am I right? So I figured, lets do one last chapter? 

You guys are so amazing and have been so supporting you guys are my writing family💗 and welcome messages,comments anything about anything from comments, suggestions.
Anywhoo...

Here...

We....

Gooooo!!!!

/\/\/\/\/\////////

Baileys POV

"WATCH OU-" Kelly's call is listened upon deaf ears as Jason falls into the pool pulling his sister with him. We laugh as they swim to the top.

Jason is Kelly's son who's 10, and his twin sister Jasmine. Tyler being the father,shocking right. They were married after they found out Kelly was pergo. I cried when she told me what she was gonna name her daughter. Life has been good. Tom and Hunter got together and after a while..okay an hour I forgave them. Tom purposed just last year and they've been happy ever since. The wedding is next month. Josh has a girl. Gasp! Her name is Emma. She's sweet and very innocent. They've only been together a few years but they are very happy.

I get wrenched out of my memory lane state when arms wrap around my waist and hands settle on my swollen belly. "Hi Babygirl." I sigh and lean into his chest. I'm expecting our first child and my feet are killing me. 7months. It's a boy.

"Hi" he chuckles at my whisper and kisses the top of my head. We stand at the patio door and watch as our friends laugh and giggle at the children. I can't wait to have that. To feel that special bond again. When I found out I cried for days. I thought I'd never be blessed with a child again...

"How's my boy" I glare up at him and watch as he smirks.

"Doing jumping jacks on my bladder." He laughs and rubs my stomach and I feel my baby settle down. Finally. He's gonna be a big daddy's boy.

"Come on Bailey and Bradley! Come sit down!!" I laugh as Kelly yells from sitting on Tyler's lap. Tom and Hunter BBQing,and Emma and Josh playing with the twins. We slowly walk over and Bradley settles me on his lap on the chairs.

"I swear that child is gonna pop out of you one of these days..." I chuckle at Tyler and place my hands on my stomach.

"Not for a few more months.." I smile at them. I've been blessed. Sure sometimes the road is rocky but we always find our ways back to each other. I look down at the ring on my finger. 5 years. I've been married to this gang leader for 5 years. And I wouldn't trade it for anything. Of course he's still leading the gang. Josh and Hunter are still apart along with Tyler. But Kelly wanted out for the sake of the twins. Not like Tyler would let her do anything. Life is good.

Just the Gang and me...with a few little extras.

//////////

AND THATS A WRAP!!

I'm not crying...there's just dust in my eye *sniffle*

This book as been a roller coster and I would never wanna get off but something's must come to an end😭. I love all my lovely readers. Keep reading!!

Make sure to check out my other books on my page and tell me what you think. Remember no hate💗💘