Chapter 2. The hurtful truth

Chapter 2 - The hurtful truth

8 a.m. Uchiha Corp.

A beautiful young woman wearing red dress and a classic black flat shoe was walking down the pavement. Going straight to the direction to the infamous Uchiha Corp.

Her (Hair Length) (Hair Colour) hair swayed gently with the breeze. She opted to walk to the company rather than taking her red audi out. She wanted to enjoy the sun in her skin.

Furthermore, she liked to walk more than using any other transportation. The doctor said it was good for her anyway.

Entering the huge, famous building, She smiled as she was walking to the receptionist. The brown haired girl fondly known as Liz, smiled back at her. She looked shocked at first due to not expecting her arrival, but the looked soon faded.

The young woman said her 'hai' to all the familiar faces she came into-which might be eveyone her eyes laid onto- before going straight to the elevator to go to the highest floor of the building. Where her beloved husband's room was located.

As soon as she reached the floor, the busyness of the workers was evident in the air. Tense surrounding filled the floor.

She slowly and silently walked to the biggest door on the floor. Intended to stay out of eveybody's way.

The girl knocked slowly to the door. The room was sound-proofed. She knew that. But that doesn't include its specialized made door.

After not getting any answer, she decided to peek in. Not like she had any other choice.

The pink-haired secretary of his husband was not in her place. She could not asked her whether her husband was in or not.

As she opened the door.

She was bewildered by the view in front of her.

Right there, on the three seat couch in the middle of the room was her husband. Topless.

And on top of him was an also topless Sakura.

The two was sharing an over-intimate kissed. They were too engaged with the activity to notice the presence of another human being in the room.

Her heart was shattered. Her anger boiled up in her body. Almost consuming her whole.

She walk, almost run, to the couch and with her full power, hitting the back of the female with her black clutch that she held so firmly onto just now.

Repeating the action making the two stop their intimate moment as the pinkette avoided the hurtful beating.

The raven stood up before standing in front of the pinkette. Ceasing any encounter of the clutch to her body as he grabbed to his 'wife's' wrists strongly.

Unknowingly hurting the woman more. And it's not only because of the physical pain she was having then.

The raven looked at his wife in surprised as tears fell down her face. Remembering back to the unforgettable yet unforgivable scene playing in her head.

"What happened to you Sasuke...?" she asked. The sentence came out more like a question. As if she already knew the answer to those question.

The raven stood there frozen. With his hands still grabbing to the woman's wrist. Afraid of another tantrum or hitting.

"What happened to us......?" she asked. This time in a pained tone. Pain was also evident in that naturally beautiful face.

And again the raven continue his silent treatment.

For a second, the pinkette entered her view. That thick make-up covered face looked scared. But behind all that, there was a hint of smugness on that face. Her lipstick smeared to the corner of her lips.

Burning back the anger of the woman.

"Is this b***h really worth to be protected?!!" she asked. Her voice filled with anger this time. Not knowing neither expecting the outcome.

Loud and clear slap sound was heard throughout the whole room. Making the one receiving it staggered back a little bit while holding her slapped cheek.

She cried. This time not suppressing her voice. Letting her sobbing sound filled the room.

She slowly stood up straight. Shakingly, her right hand move to the left one. Going to one of the fingers and slipping out the metal ring sitting on that finger.

She looked up to the surprised face of her ex-husband. Looking him straight in his raven orbs.

"Thank you for everything. ..

...and......

...goodbye Uchiha-san"

She musttered all her will and power to say those seven words. The most painful sentence that had ever left her pink lips.

Before running out of the office. Leaving the painful surround room. Hopefully leaving all her feelings to the raven along.

The raven stood in his place. Too shocked to move. Too shocked to say anything. Too shocked to chase her. All because of the beautiful metal ring placed on top of the coffee table in the middle of his room.

And all this while, the pinkette was smiling on her inside, a young woman was breaking in her inside, a ravenette was losing the only one who can truely love him not because of materialistic reasoning.

And the workers buzzing with murmurs to the scene they witnessed from the left opened door to their boss's office room.

__________________

Finished chapter 2 of the story.

Feel free to vote and comment.

Amee0305
880 words
7.41 a.m. 6May2017