Part 14

She trembled at his proximity.
"Bathavo kyun kaha tumne aisa" He whispered to her.

His proximity and his gaze, left her tongue tied. She don't know what to say so she just stared at him, he stared back and smirked.
"Hey bhagvan pls help me... main kya bathau isse....... ki main jealous thi....aur vo bi uss urvashi se.... muje bachao bagavanji muje bachao..." She said in her mind.

Shravan: Kya soch rahi hai... Tum mere sawal ke jawab diye bina yaham se kahi nehi jaaugi.

Suman: Kya.... (Screamed )

He put his finger over her mouth.

shravan: Sssshhh........, don't scream. Sab aajayega.(whispered)

She looked into his eyes then to his fingers over her mouth. He took his fingers from her mouth.

Suman: Muje jana hai....

Shravan: Pehle jawab do... phir jao...

"Hey bhagvan aapne muje kaha fasa diya" She murmered

Shravan: Kuch kaha tumne... agar jaldi jana hai to jaldi bathao..

Suman: Muje urvashi pasand nehi aayi... isliye.. (Looking somewhere)

Shravan: Kyun??? Why u didn't like her? She is beautiful, intelligent and her behaviour was also good.

Suman: Tume to bahuth pasand aayi hogi na usse... maine dekha tha vo kaise chipak rahi thi tum par. (Narrowing her eyebrows) Aur tum...  tum vo sab enjoy kar rahi thi na....(Fumed)

He was staring and smiling all the time while she was saying all these.

Shravan: So u are jealous right
(He said looking in her eyes)

Suman: No, iam not
(Lowering her eyes.)

Shravan: but ur eyes said something else.

she can hear his sharp intake of breath because of their proximity

Shravan: U look so cute while u are jealous.

Her gaze was locked with his.

Ankhon Hi Ankhon
Mein Yun Khoye Rahe
Bas Tumko Dehke,
Dekhte Hi Rahe
Ruk Jaye Lamhe Sabhi,
Jaatey Huye
Kya Tumse Kehde
Aur Kya Na Kahe
Tum Hi Samjhlo Sabhi

He looked into her eyes and then to her soft pink lips. Her heart began to race. He inched towards her lips. She closed her eyes.  When his lips were only inches from hers, they heard his phone ringing. Both came back to their senses. She pushed him and ran towards the door giggling while he was looking her and smiling.

Suman opened the door and looked shravan, she smiled and ran from there.

Shravan punched his right hand on the wall and smiled like an idiot.

Shravan closed the door and came towards the table and drank the glass of milk. He laid on the bed, all these time he was smiling.
"I Love u suman.... no sumo meri sumo.... i love u sooooooooooo much" he took his pillow.

Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon

He kissed his pillow. And hugged it tightly.

Waise To Mann Mera
Pehle Bhi Raaton Mein
Aksar Hi Chaahat Ke HaanSapne Sanjota Tha

While in guest room suman laid on her bed and hugged her pillow. She was thinking about all those moments and smiling. She felt warm and tingling sensation when she thought about him.