Part 11

Shravan's POV

Suman came to my home with dev bhaiyya and priya aunty. I found suman sad when they left.  After sometime the rest of the family returned from the wedding. They were so happy to see suman in our home. Lalaji said about some funny things that happened in the wedding and the whole family laughed. Pushkar teased her saying that she is still a child and didnt grown up. Suman glared at him. Suman was talking freely to pushkar and that annoyed me.
While talking to pushkar she was stealing glances at me. I looked away and left to my room. I heard my phone ringing when i was about to enter my room. So i quickly got into my room but it stopped ringing. I took my phone and found 5 missed calls from dhruv. Dhruv is my best frnd since childhood. He is the only person in my frnd list who knew about me and suman. He is the only frnd from india who tried to contact me in these 10 years. Now he is a doctor, working in a hospital in mumbai. I dialed his number.

        Phone Conversation

Shravan : Hello Bro....

Dhruv: hey dude, how r u ?

Shravan: Iam fine buddy. How r u?

Dhruv: fine yaar. Tum kahan thi yaar mein kitne time se call kar rahi hoon.

Shravan: Sorry yaar. Me neeche tha i didn't see..

Dhruv: Its ok dude.....Dus saal baadh india aakar kaise lag rahe hai?

Shravan: Bahuth acha. Kuch cheeze badli hai lekin baaki sab jaisa tha vaisa hi hai.

Dhruv: Accha. Did u see suman?

There was a silence on the other side.

Dhruv: Shravan..

Shravan: Yes.

Dhruv: Tell me everything.

Shravan: Yes, i saw suman. She is a lawyer now and working in our firm. And iam getting engaged to her soon...

Dhruv: Congratulations dude. Iam happy for u.

Shravan:happy???? Did you forget what all she had done to me in the past. Do you want to hear one thing she said she loves me (he said srcastically)... and she said sorry too for what all she did in the past. (He said with gritted teeth)

Dhruv: tu ab bi usse gussa hai.. are yaar vo sab chodna Its ur past yaar. Jo ho gaya so ho gaya. Bhool jao.Vo tujse maafi manga na.. forgive her dude. Dont spoil ur present bcoz of ur past. She loves you yaar forgive her and live a beautiful life with her and make lovely memories.

Shravan: Hmmm...i will try.. but whenever she tells about our childhood,  muje vo sab yaad aati hai, at that time i cant control my anger. I itself dont know what all i will say that time.

Dhruv: Calm down dude. She said sorry to you. Think positively.. agar vo sab nehi hota to tum london me nahi jaatha. Itni badi lawyer nehi bantha. And moreover it changed ur personality too...  forget everything. Always remember that she loves you and U love her

shravan: No i dont love her.

Dhruv: Ha ha  dude i know everything. In dus saal se u dont even have a girlfrnd... london me sab ladkiya tuj pe marthi thi. Kuch ladkiya tuje propose bi kiya tha lekin tune un sab ko reject kiya. kyun bcoz u didnt forget suman. Mein jaanthi hoon ki thumari andar hi andar tum usse ab bi bahuth pyar karthi hai.Nothing in this world is bigger than love.

Shravan: dhruv can we talk something else...

Dhruv: tum dono ek duje ke vaaste hi bane ho.. Tum usse bachpan se pyar karthe hai... phir Usse khoya. Kismat ne milaya he tum dono ko. Iss bar tum nehi vo khud tumse kaha ki vo thumse pyar karti hai.. Dont lose ur love bcoz of ur anger.  Muje aur kuch nehi kehna. Socho..  Main phone rakhthi hoon...bye...