Chapter 5 ~ The Hospital Trip

Violets P.O.V -

Falling asleep with Jason's arm around me was just what I needed, comfort. I woke up and rolled over to see Jason was still on top of the sheets, fully clothed and his eyes closed. I had a slight smile creep onto my face, "You're awake then?" He smiled as he said this, "I am now, how long you been awake?" I asked in a sleepy voice, "long enough to know you like two guys and don't know who to pick..." he says quietly. Oh no, I've been talking in my sleep, I hope he doesn't know who those two guys are! "I've been talking in my sleep again haven't I?" I ask hiding my face behind the sheets, only my eyes showing, "Indeed you have, but don't worry your dreams are safe with me." I get up and out of bed only to end up curled up in a heap on the floor, Jason ran to me picking me up and taking me into Jake's room, "Jake grab yours mine and V's phones, my car keys and meet me at the car in 5!" Jason says in a hurry, "Jas, why are you doing this, I'm sure I'm fine, its just bruising" My voice trailing off again. He waits for Jake then Jake comes out the door opens the car door, Jason puts me on the passenger seat, runs round the car get in, Jake throws the keys to him and he drives to the hospital.

Jason's P.O.V -

There was a long silence before I finally answered V's question. "I'm doing it because I love you V..." She looked at me and then we arrived at the hospital, I pulled up at the entrance and got out, as I picked up V she flinched "V I'm so sorry, Jake go and park the car I will meet you in there." He nodded and got in, a tear was rolling down my face because I had just put V in pain, I walked as fast as I could into the hospital up to the desk and asked to see a doctor immediately. five minutes later Jake walked in and a doctor approached us at the same time "V, you okay?" Jake asked before the doctor got here, "Yeah I'm fine" then the doctor got here. "Hello, I'm Dr Reid, Violet is it?" She nodded and held on to me tighter, at this point my arms were starting to ache a little but it didn't bother me, "would you like to follow me," we started walking behind this doctor who seemed too friendly, "take a seat in this room I will be back in one moment." We walked into this room, I put V onto the bed and Jake and I stood next to her bed waiting patiently.

Jake's P.O.V -

God I hope my little sister is okay, I've never seen her in this much pain before, I just want her to get better! Doctor Reid walked back in with a chart of some sort, "So you say you've got bruising and extreme discomfort when using your muscles, can I take a look?" V lifted her top to expose her bruised torso, it wasn't as bad as last night but it was still pretty bad. The doctor started to ask her if it hurt in certain areas and then he said she would need a scan to see if there was any internal bleeding that could be the cause if all the discomfort. "The nurses will take you for a scan in about half an hour so just relax until then, the cafe is just down the hall and to the left if you need anything gentlemen." Both Jake and I just nodded and watched him walk out, it was quiet until V broke the silence.

Violet's P.O.V -

"Jake can you go get me a cup of tea from the cafe, I really need a drink." He nodded and left, Jason looked at me with glassy eyes, his deep brown eyes filling with tears pained me, "Jas, don't worry, I'm sure it's going to be fine, and by the way... I love you too." I half smiled and his eyes lit up, no longer glass like, just his normal chocolate brown eyes. "I'm just worrying about you because you're like a little sister to me, don't pick me over the other guy, I've known and loved you too long for us to become anything more than we are, I love you as a sister and nothing more. Best friends for life, right?" Before I could answer Jake walked in with my tea and handed it to me "I got them to make it so you could drink it straight away, so it's not too hot" He smiled and sat down next to Jason. A guy walked in looking at Me and spoke "Hi there, I'm nurse Shaun, I'm here to take you for a scan, are you comfortable?"

Jake's P.O.V -

V nodded and then he wheeled her out, we sat there in silence the whole time she was gone. When she came back she fell asleep almost straight away, as did I. I woke up a little while later when I heard people talking, Jason was stood next the V's bed and doctor Reid was on the other side, I sat there listening and heard everything they said "Your results from the scan have come back and you have no internal bleeding, you just need to rest up at home, don't drink anything that is too hot because it will irritate you stomach muscles, also don't eat too much and you shall be fine within a week, the bruising might take longer to disappear but the pain will go away. only take pain meds if you're in too much discomfort. other than that you are free to go, I just need to sign your discharge papers and you may leave." I stood up and suggested we go home and have a movie night but V then demanded to know the time and have her phone.

Violet's P.O.V -

Shit! I forgot I was meant to be going out with Tyler, Sawyer and the others! "Jake what's the time and I need my phone now!" Jason said it was only 12 and Jake gave me my phone, I had 3 texts from Tyler and a missed call from him too "guys I need to phone Tyler can you stand outside for a moment I will be out when I'm done" They both leave and stand outside, so I dial his number.

-Phone call-

Tyler: Hey gurllll, why haven't you been replying?

V: Heyy, sorry I've been in hospital all morning.

Tyler: Are you okay? what happened?!

V: Yeah I'm fine just bruising and discomfort when moving, its from wrestling with my brother and his friend.

Tyler: Do you want me to pop round? And you don't have to come tonight if you don't want to, we all planned to just sit and watch movies and drink.

V: you can pop over in an hour once I'm home if you like, I'm just waiting to leave now, my address is *random address*

Tyler: Sure see you soon, get home safe gurl!

V: I will, byeeee

Tyler: byee

-phone call ends-

I get off the bed slowly and then walk to the door, Jason opens it and then puts his arm around my waist to support me. "Hey can we stop off and get a drink?" I ask the boys and they both say "sure" in sync. Kinda weird when they do that, we stop off at a small shop and I get an energy drink, the boys get milk shakes. I realise its nearly one o'clock, "Boy's I need to get back to the house Tyler will be there soon!" Jason runs and picks me up and carries on running back to the car, Jason put me down by the car and then he walked to his side of the car, Jake got in the car after us, and the we drove home. Just as we parked on the drive way I saw Tyler pull up in his car, he had Sawyer with him, a sharp pain shot through my stomach and I started to cry out in pain, Jason ran from his side to mine and opened the door picking me up gently making sure I wasn't put in any more pain. Jake, Tyler and Sawyer were then by mine and Jason's side, "Hey Tyler, hey Sawyer!" I tried my best to smile, they both said hi and then Jason scared me "Jake get the door would you, and make V a cup of tea!" His voice was loud as he shouted this to Jake who was at the door, Jason carries me to the sofa and the guys followed us into the living room. "Sorry you have to see my like this, I've only been here a few days and its been very interesting!" Tyler then spoke "V it doesn't matter if we are seeing you like this, at least we now know you are okay." He smiled and sat on the sofa opposite me, "I suppose you will be staying home tonight then?" Sawyer asked, "Well as much as I want to come I'm not sure if Jason will let me leave his sight..." luckily Jason was out in the kitchen with Jake so he heard none of this. "is he your boyfriend or something?" Both guys asked in sync, yet again weird, "No he just really cares about me and hates seeing me like this" Jason walks in and sits on the sofa I'm on putting my legs on his thighs while I lay there. "So what you all talking about?" He asks looking round at us all, "We were talking about the plans that were meant to happen tonight" I told him he then gave me a confused look, "I was meant to go out with these guys for drinks tonight while we watched movies and chatted but its up to you and Jake whether or not I can go..." He starts to think, I can see it in his eyes that he doesn't want me to go, Jake walks in, "You can go only if someone promises to look after you and not get drunk, you aren't to drink either!" He says leaning on the doorframe. Jason was looking at me again, "Who will be sensible enough though?" a few moments later "I won't get drunk, I will look after her." we all look at...