Chapter 4 ~ Wrestling isn't good.

Jason's P.O.V -

After V had left Jake and I carried on wrestling but not for long as it was getting tiresome. I had just sat down and looked at the time, it was almost eight, "Is it alright if I stay the night?" I ask Jake, hoping he will say yes, I haven't stayed here overnight for a few weeks now. "Sure, you'll have to ask V too though, I nod, get up and go to find her, I couldn't see her in her room so I walked to the bathroom. As I get to the door I hear something fall on the floor, "V, you okay in there?" There is nothing but the sound of Jake running to find us, "What happened, I heard a loud noise?" I look at Jake and he realises I know just as much as him. "Jason... Come in, Jake can you wait out there, Don't look in here either, just go and get yourself sorted or something..." V says just loud enough for us to hear, "Okay, just talk to me when you feel like it" Jake says, I go in as he walks off.

When I walked in I could see a reflection of V's arm, she was facing away from me, "What happened?" There was silence as we stood still, I went to move but V stopped me, "Don't move, pick my phone up and check it hasn't smashed for me..." She says, I pick her phone up and see only a hair line crack across the screen diagonally, "Its fine just a small crack" I say, "Okay, why can't I move from here?" She waits a few seconds before replying, "Because when I turn round I don't want you to react badly..." Her voice getting quieter with every word. "I won't, I promise" I start to worry and place her phone on the side, I hear her move, when I look in the mirror I see her facing it looking at herself, I look at her back then realising she has been in her underwear this whole time, I then look at her face she is looking at my reflection. I walk closer so I'm right behind her, slowly looking down, I see this bruise that takes up her ribs, stomach and left hip, its a very dark brown almost black colour.

I look at V's face again, she has tears rolling down her cheeks, I let one tear escape allowing it to just fall. "Jason, I don't know what to do, it doesn't hurt but it just doesn't look in any way fine..." I pulled her in to me, holding her as lightly as possible, "I am taking you to the hospital tomorrow to get that checked out" I say with a croaky voice. "Okay, can you pick me up as soon as you can, I'm so worried right now" I still haven't asked her because of this, oh well I will just have to ask now. "Actually, I came up in the first place to ask if I could stay the night?" Her eyes have cleared of tears and she just slightly smiles, "Sure, can you stay in my room with me to keep an eye on me, ouch!" I panic and pull my arms away from her.

Violet's P.O.V -

"...Ouch!" Jason pulls his arms from around me and sets them by his sides, "Was that me, did I hurt you?" He says in a worried voice, "No, it just hurts a little to move my stomach muscles" I slowly walk over to my phone and look at it, its not too bad, I'm sure it will be fine, "Chuck me my onesie, pleaseee" Jason grabs it and brings it to me, I step into it with minimal pain, put my arms in and zip it up, I go to walk to the door but have to stop because of the pain. Why does it hurt to move but not touch it? "You okay?" God damn I want to say yes back but I can't, "No, I know it sounds silly but can you carry me to my bed please, I can't bare this" He opens the door "That's not silly at all, just relax while I hold you otherwise it will hurt more" I nod at him and then he picks me up bridal style. As we he is walking through the door Jake is coming up the stairs and looks at us in a funny way, "I will explain once I am on my bed" I say as Jason keeps walking, "Jake get me phone from the bathroom please, I forgot it!" He replies with a hum of some sort.

Jason places me on the bed and then sits next to me, Jake walks in, passes me my phone then sits on the end of my bed, I struggle to sit up and wince in pain. Jason then helps me so the pain isn't as severe, "So, what is going on?" I look at Jason and he then explains. Once he finishes the only thing Jake can say is "How did it get there?" I looked at my stomach, "It might be from wrestling earlier when I got flattened by you two" A slight smile creeps onto my face, he knew why. I only smiled because he knows I bruise so easy but still go ahead and fight with them, back in England we used to fight out in the back yard and I would end up the most damaged, but this is by far the worst one yet. I just hope its just bruising and nothing more.

Jake's P.O.V -

I knew I shouldn't of jumped on them earlier, I just hope to god she is okay, Jason will have to stay now. "I'm gonna pop home and get some stuff, I will be back in about twenty minutes!" He leaves the room and it stays silent between us two. We hear him leave the house, but don't hear his car start up, "Jake, don't freak out when you see this, it doesn't hurt to touch it, only to use my stomach muscles." I listen to her voice intently, sitting up as she come to the end of talking, then she lifts her top up...

Complete shock was just plastered on my face in an instant, the bruising was just horrendous, I just sat there looking at her and her torso, "Why are you crying?" She says looking confused, "Am I crying?" I ask, wiping my cheeks finding a few tears that I hadn't noticed escaping. I stood up and said, "I will be going to bed now, Jas should be back in ten, if you need me just text or shout for me" after a few seconds she nodded and then I left to go to chill in my room.

Jason's P.O.V -

I left them to talk by going to mine to get some clothes, my camera and my onesie, I jogged instead of driving, it wouldn't take too long. Once I had finally got to mine, got what I needed and was about to leave I realised the I had left my phone in my car and my keys back at Jake's... I am such a dumbass! This means I can't lock my door and can't phone Jake to get him to drive here... I'm sure the house will be fine for one night. I jogged back and on the way I met this lovely brown, fluffy dog and a guy that I kind of recognise.

I finally got back, and grabbed my phone from in my car, went inside, grabbed my keys and locked my car from the front door. V must be asleep by now, if she isn't I'm going to be so surprised. Getting up to her room I could see her facing away from the door so I lay on the bed next to her but with her back facing me.

"Jas, you're back?" Holy heck did she scare me when she said this, almost hanging on the ceiling, "Yeah I'm back, you feeling okay?" She rolls over to face me and I just put my arm behind her neck. "Yeah I'm fine just slight discomfort but i'll be alright!" She says smiling, I smile back.