Chapter 2 ~ Hitch

Violet's P.O.V

"You are very late!" Jake said still holding me in a head lock, he rolled me up into the air still holding me then slammed me onto the sofa, cold leather stings like hell when things like this happen! He started laughing and so did I, after about five minutes of laughing he asked me how my afternoon out was and I told him it was great. "By the way V, I wasn't annoyed when I drove off earlier I just wanted to get to the gym to stop myself from worrying about you..." I saw how bad he felt so I pulled a sad face at him which made him smile,

"I know you worry about me but I'm twenty two now Jake, I'm grown up and can look after myself." We both smile and then he yawned.

I was getting ready to go to bed when I got a text and it read

'Hey V, I can call you that right? I was just wondering if you wanted to go out on Friday with me and some of my friends? -Tyler'

'Hey, sure you can, and yeah but my brother will want to tag along with me -V'

After I replied I just went to bed and slept, I woke up at about seven in the morning, earlier than I thought, its my lazy day so I can just chill all day and maybe go to the gym with Jake. A few hours had past while I was watching a few of Tyler's videos and I heard Jake finally start to stir. "Took your time to wake up!" I yelled at him through the wall, he moved around a bit more before groaning and slowly making his way into my room. Flopping on my bed next to me he had slammed his face into the pillow and in a very muffled voice I could only just make out what he said. "You coming to the gym today or staying home like a lazy ass?"

"Yeah suppose its something to do..." More muffled sounds came from him but I don't think he actually said anything, well I just hope to god he didn't!

Jake's P.O.V

"What time you want to go?" I asked V but I don't think she heard me, oh well suppose I better go make breakfast she won't do it. Walking down the stairs V was putting music on so she could get ready, it took her about twenty minutes to get sorted and finally come down, I had just finished making our tea and toast when she walked through the door. "So what time shall we go to the gym then?"

"How about in an hour?"

"Sure, lets eat and then get ready!" I said eagerly, I love going to the gym and going with my little sister is going to be amazing, she can lift me up and I'm almost twice her weight. She has always thought she is weak but she is fortunately not.

We had finished eating and were just drinking the remains of our tea when V looked out the window , slammed her cup down and then ran out the door into the street. I had a slow reaction to this and finally ran out to see where she had gone, I saw her across the street with a fluffy, little, light brown dog. It had a lead on so it must have run away from its owner. "V what the hell made you run out here and catch this dog?"

"I don't know, maybe because its a dog that doesn't know the consequences or being lost in a very busy city with huge ass cars then could kill it?!" She was pissed at me for asking her that but I could also hear the worry in her voice because of the dog.

I lean down and check the dogs collar for a name tag and see that its called Hitch but no number... "Is there a contact number?" V asks me

"I'm afraid..." Next thing I know there is a guy running at us and he yells at us.

"You found Hitch!" He stopped running when he was a few yards away and Hitch was by his side. V had walked towards this guy and I was standing there still like a dick just staring. "Thank you so much for finding him, sorry if he delayed you on your commute"

"No he didn't, in fact I was in my house looking out the window when I spotted him just sitting on the side walk" V said with a nervous tone, she must like the look of him, she always sounds like this when talking to a guy she likes. He looks like the kind of guy she would want to marry, I only know this because she tells me everything about her guy problems, that way I can beat someone up if it needs to be done. We are meant to be making our way to the gym but it might not happen because I know V will probably want to make friends with this guy. "Are you Sawyer by any chance?"

"Indeed I am, how do you know me?" He asked in a confused voice.

"I met Tyler and he spoke about you and Hitch while we were out having coffee." V said smiling slightly. Oh dear lord I swear if she blows off our plan to go to the gym I will go mental!

"So you're Violet then, Tyler text me saying he was going to invite you to drink with us on Friday, I guess I will be seeing you tomorrow then!" he said with a huge smile on his face.

Violet's P.O.V -

"... I guess I will be seeing you tomorrow then!" Sawyer said with a big smile plastered on his face, he is so hot I think I might just die! Wait! My phone! Where is it?!

"Yeah, nice to see you today! We have to go, so I will see you tomorrow!" I said quickly but slow enough for him to know what I was saying, I really need to check my phone!

"Yeah it was nice, see ya later then!" His smile gets smaller and he jogs off with Hitch as Jake and I walk back to the house. His dog is adorable and he is just so god damn hot! I need to stop thinking this though, I have only just got here and its not the time for it. We got in and I checked my phone, nothing there just an almost dead battery so I put it on charge for when we get back.

Jake gets the keys and then we drive to the gym, the whole drive there we just sang and danced like complete idiots! For me the gym got pretty boring after about twenty minutes because I found out the gym just isn't my type of thing, but I think Jake noticed because he stopped after I had been watching him for another twenty minutes. So after being there for all of nearly three quarters of an hour we decided to go home. Once we got home I sat in the kitchen looking out the window watching cars and people go by until I saw a car pull up with a familiar face behind the wheel...