Dear Ethan pt 1

This is not a part two from my last imagine

(This is after y'all break up)

Dear Ethan,

It has taken me a while to muster up the desire to write in this thing, but here we go...

I see you sitting down in the distance. You hate this life style, you wish it was different. Having girls flutter your vision. You sit there, and happened to look lost.

I sit here, and wish different. I wish I was surrounded by many people. I always find myself lonely nowadays.

Our memories which were once held together, were now so distant. Our memories is what haunts me. It eats me alive like a guilty pleasure.

But you look like you forgot. You forgot about our memories, about me. You act like I was never a chapter in your life. I had changed you, made you a better person.

Now that things are different.. you went back. You act like it's okay. I know that you don't like this lifestyle, I know it doesn't feel right. It feels wrong, I can see it in your eyes.

That was where you fucked up. Your life is now falling apart brick by brick. You somehow act like it's okay, thinking no one will notice the pain that pokes your side. The pain that aches in you.

This was the life you chose. I can't do anything to help you, it's not like you would accept my help anyway....