Wet Dreamz

Inspired by: Wet Dreamz by j. Cole

your pov:

The beautiful boy who I so desperately want to call mine always crowded my dreams. They would be cute, adventurous, weird, random, or dirty.

Being a virgin and waking up to soaked panties due to a boy who sat in the 3rd row in math class was not something I was pleading for, but at the same time, it was something I was enjoying.

My thighs would squeeze together as I would catch him glancing at me. His eyes drove me crazy. I would mentally beg him to jump on me, and take me for a tour in his bedroom. (A/N: wink wink)

"(Y/N), I'm done with you not paying attention in my class. Please move your seat behind mr.dolan." I rolled my eyes, and grabbed my belongings. Eyes watched me as I switched seats with a boy named Greg. I was in the very back, it was fun back there.

"Greg, move to Luke's spot since he's not here today."

I sat my things down on the tan desk, then sliding myself into the seat. I frantically searched for a pencil to use in my pencil pouch, but couldn't find one.

"H-hey." I asked a weird girl named Danny or Kanny or something with a D or K. She looked at me and went back to finishing her next period HW.

"Can I borrow-." I begin to ask the kid on the left side of me, but he shook his head. I scoffed at him with a roll of my eyes.

"You can borrow my pen." A beautiful voice rung in my ears. I looked up, and saw Ethan looking deeply in my eyes. My heart stopped, and my stomach fluttered.

"Uhm, thanks." I blushed. He smiled, and handed me a black papermate pen. I grabbed the warm pen from his hand mentally wanting to press it against my face. It was warm from the warmth of his hand. I loved it.

Class continued, and I couldn't have been happier. The bell rung, and I collected my things. I stood up next to Ethan's desk, "Here's your pen." He quickly tossed his binder on his lap.

"Oh. Thanks." He smiled.

"No, thank you." I giggled at him, and walked out of class. I watched as kids collected their items, dropped things, or talked to people. I went to a interesting school. We all knew we all have our own personal problems, but yet so much people like to fuck up shit.

"(Y/N)!" I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, and turned around to see Ethan.

"What's up." I questioned. I was confused on why he was talking to me. Last time he talked to me he was asking for where his brother went.

"Have you ever had sex before?"

Damn

A/N: see I switched pov with the song 😱

Wasn't nothin' like that
Girl, it wasn't nothin' like that first time
He was in my math class
Long hair, tan skin with the nice abs (😂?)
Sat beside me, used to laugh at mad jokes
The teacher always got mad so we passed notes
It started off so innocent
He had a vibe and a girl started diggin' it
I was a youngin' straight crushin' tryna play this shit cool
But a girl couldn't wait to get to school
'Cause when I seen 'em thighs on him and them rips (😂?)on him and them lips on him
Got me daydreaming, girl what
I'm thinkin' how he grinds in it, if he pounds in it, if he licks in it
It make it hard for me to stand up
As time goes by, attractions getting deeper
Wet dreaming thinkin' that I'm smashin' but I'm sleepin'
I want it bad, and I ain't never been obsessed before
He wrote a note that said "have you ever had sex before"
Damn

I tried 😂