Robbery pt 7

"Com' on pretty." Grayson had a strong grip on my arm. He wasn't hurting me though.

He had to act like he would "keep me under control" in front of ethan.

He opened the car door for me and helped me inside, then closed the door and jogged to his side of the car.

"Bye Ethan." He called to him, but Ethan just shut the door.

"Ok then." I mumble.

"He's just pissed because he didn't get any." Grayson chuckled.

"True." I slightly nodded my head.

I looked out the window the whole drive. It was beautiful outside. I just wanted to jump out the car and feel it.

The car ride became longer, but my old town's buildings appeared in my view. My heart broke as we passed the road that I took to get to school.

My friends, oh I missed them. They helped me through so much. Then we passed the grocery store I used to always go to with my mom.

Damn, I missed my family.

Grayson pulled the car down a empty road. It had nothing on it. I know that, because my old friends would sneak here to smoke weed.

Grayson lowered the car into a halt. I looked at him confused.

"You have to promise me one thing." He looked deeply into my eyes. I nodded in response.

"When you go home, you don't tell anything about me and Ethan. You don't mention us at all. If you do..." he paused and took a deep breath.

"You'll get in huge trouble." I finished for him. Now he nodded his head this time.

"I promise I won't Grayson." I looked straight into his eyes and grabbed his hand.

"I trust you." He sighed and let my hand go.

"Now com'on get out of here." He shooed me off.

I started tearing up I was so excited. I looked out the window and back at Grayson. I wrapped my arms around him, and he pulled me onto his lap.

I sobbed heavily in his arms. He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Com'on hurry." He rushed me. I nodded and climbed out of his lap.

"Will I see you again?" I frowned.

"I dunno baby girl." He put his plump lips in a thin line.

I waved goodbye and jumped out of the car. I quickly started running home. I was so excited to be free and not held back. I missed everyone so much.

My legs moved quickly, and my heart thumped unevenly.

I stopped on the road of my house. It was in my view.

I was finally home.

A/N: I rushed this as you can tell.

I'm kinda done with this mini series.
It's crappy and rushed. I hate it:/

I have one more chapter for it tho.