Part 49

Tristan walked int the room looking very angry. "Guys you are dead!" He screams. "Oops...." I say giggling.

{The day of vidcon - In Jakes POV}

Im really starting to like Charlotte. I really don't know if she likes me back in that way. I think i'm gonna tell her today at vid con that's I actually really like her. We hopped into the Uber's and went to the convention centre. Because Charlotte is also a popular YouTuber she gets her own meet and greet desk. "You excited?" I ask her. "Yeah! But also very nervous." She says smiling. In the uber was me, Tristan, Tessa, Erica and Charlotte. Nick and Chad went in a different uber too us. "Tessa, Erica, you guys excited?"  Charlotte looked at them with her gorgeous blue eyes. "Course we are?" They both shout. We got to the venue. I was huge! We, after like 20 minutes of walking, found our meet and greet stands. People started coming in. Within 5 minutes both of our stands had massive queues. At about 12:30 we stopped and ate some lunch, this was when it all went down hill...

"Hey Charlotte?" I say kinda nervously. "Whats up?' She replies. "Well I really like..." I was cut off by Charlotte running to the door, I looked up at her hugging Tanner. What was he doing in Amsterdam? Charlotte said he was in Utah for a while... "Hey Jake!" Tanner holds Charlottes hand and they walk to me. "Oh hey..." I say awkwardly. "What was it you wanted to say a second ago?" Charlotte asks me. I look down at their sealed hands. "Well I really like this sandwich!" I say. "Oh... Okay?" Charlotte and Tanner look at each other. "Hey are you two dating now?" I ask smiling. "I don't know.. are we?" Tanner looks at Charlotte. "Well do you want to?" She replies to him. He kissed her. "That answer your question...?!" Tanner laughs.

{Charlottes POV}

So I went from loving Tanner to Jacob to Corey to Jake and now I'm back Dating Tanner... Wow I'm a proper player! I hug Tanner. "Tanner, where are you staying." I ask. "Same hotel as you..." he smiles at me. "Wait... Wanna go on a date tonight?" He asks. I felt kinda bad for Jake, he was just stood and i was kinda breaking his heart in two. "Tanner, I'm here until 10 tonight and you better go the doors open again in 5 minutes!" I say hugging him. Tanner leaves. "We can still be best friends right?" Hopefully he gets what I'm saying... "Course we can...'' he hugs me tight.

More fans come in. I signed some of my merch and took photos with people. It was a pretty fun day. All of team 10 went home earlier than us because we had more people to see. We got back and i went to our room, Jake stayed down stairs. I took off my dress and slipped a tfox baseball shirt and some burgundy ripped jeans. I rang Jake "Hey, are you downstairs?" I ask him. "Yeah, in the party room." "Erm okay, be down in five." Oh dear whats are they planning I think as i put the phone down. I cant believe i forgot that it was my 18th birthday tomorrow!

{Authors Note}

Some one asked for Tanner to come back so I did! 💗 Drop a vote and answer the QOTD 💗 QOTD: Favourite Character or couple from the story so far? 💗 ILYGSM 💗