Champions

Tonight i could become famous, i could be a champion, la Beaxbatons champion. this could be my chance, my chance to prove myself.i could be one of 3, only 3. i could do this.

I kept telling myself this, to calm my nerves.

"Ash it'll be fine" cedric's repeatedly tries to help me calm down.

"I know, but it's... its" i can seem to find the word

"It's ok, i feel the same, i bet we all do"

"Your right" i swoop up and kiss his cheek, "cedric you the best"

"I know" he jokes

"No really you are"

"I think it's time to go down to the feast"

"Can i sit with you tonight?"

"Of course,"

Getting up, from the edge of the lake, we walk down to the grand hall, hand in hand.

After the feast, the bouillabaisse was delicious, they finally decided to announce the champions.

"The Durmstang champion is... Mr Viktor Krum" cheers erupted through out the hall, the loudest from Monsieur Karavakoff, closely followed by all the Durmstang.

"The Beaxbatons champion is... Miss Fleur Delacour" everyone clapped again, except me, i could believe it, Fleur? But she's- no, no way there must be a mistake.

Slowly clapping, as she walks away, still confunded by this.

"Its ok, ash. atleast its your sister, not some other girl." i sigh

" I guess your right, at least your here"

"I will always be here for you"

"The hogwarts champion is... Cedric Diggery."

"Oh... Don't worry ash, i'll be back."

"Tresbien(well done) cedric"

But i don't think he heard me, because he was already leaving me, walking off to join my sister.

The fire just died out, not even 5 minutes ago, but its reignighted, some how. a name, a cheat, a liar. thats what this is.

"HARRY POTTER"

the whole hall silences,

"Go on harry" hermione whispers,

Walking down, the isle to Monsieur Dumbly-dorr, and collects his named paper. shuffling down to the other room.

"You are all dismissed" was

Dumbly-dorr's last words before rush down to the champions.

Slowly walking back to the Gryffindore tower, i find it blocked, blocked by a big bulky figure. Viktor, the Champions must be back.

"Ash i veed to talk vith vou"

"Go away Viktor"

"No"

"THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT" i screech