Until death do us part

Hermione grabbed my arm to take me with her, but i stubbornly, removed her arm gave cedric a hug and a kiss on the cheek,
"Be mine," was all he needed to say
"Until death do us part" not know that in a matter of months it will come true.
Giving him one last kiss and a shy smile, i walk with hermione, to the Gryffindore common room. once the door was fully closed, she yelled
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! USING YOU SPECIAL CHARMS TO WOO HIM!"
"Whoa whoa whoa, i did no such thing. he truly likes me, and i think i love him too." i mumble the last bit incoherently, but by the smile on her face, she heard it all. "And secondly 'woo'(using air quotes) nobody says that anymore!"
"Well in that case is he a good kisser? i hear he's amazing, you do know every girl will envy you even more now,"
"Bien, first yes he's amazing, its like he mimics movement before vous even know what voux gonna do voux self, secondly i'm prepared for the death glares that come with dating the cutest guy ever!"
"Well i hope cedric knows what up for, you sure are a handful"
"Hey" then i playfully hit her arm.
"Oh and your little sister, came to me to tell you that your can sleep with any of your friends at Hogwarts, so where will you go?"
"Here duh, your my best friend, hermione. you truly are"

An hour or two later, hermione and i had successfully levitated my bags up to the girls room, hermione's room, with whom she shared with, Lavender and Pavarti, had magically added a new oak, wardrobe, chest and bed, just for me. and also seemed to and extra space to the small bathroom connected to our room.
Eventually all of us girls, Lavender, pavarati, hermione and i all made our way to the goblet of fire, just intime to see cedric enter his name, i walk up to him and and give him a hug, he looks at me and smiles, giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey ash"
"Hey ced" i reply
"Whoa dude, nice catch" says a guy who's stand on the other side of my boyfriend, i'm guessing is his friend.
"Hey i'm right here"
"Oh right sorry, nick scott, co-captain to the hufflepuff Quiditch team. And between you and me, your even more beautiful than he said."
Both of us,me and ced, blushed at this.
"Hey look at the Weasley twins, their trying to enter."
Two red-headed bous, identical to each other, scoff down a potion, and hold out their names paper, with their school. they jump through the age line, while hermione's all like "its not going to work" while her nose is stuck in a book.
The whole room erupts with laughter as the flame forces them out and drops their paper, leaving them with long, grey beards and a whole load of wrinkles. Monsieur Dumbly-dore walks through the doorway, a mischievous sparkle to his eye
"Come now boys, lets get you to madam Pomfry,"
"Wait, vous two twins," i yell gaining their attention, "this is how you do it"
Walk up to the flame, dropping in my my entry form and walking out, beardless.
Cedric and his mates walk over to me, with congratulations and stuff,
"I can't believe you showed up the Weasley twins" cedric smiles," thats my girl" he leans down and kisses me passionately, ignoring his mates while they made kissy faces. we pulled apart, my cheeks now had a pink tinge to them.Together cedric and i made our way to the hall for lunch.