The butler with time travel

You threw your hair into a messy bun creating the perfect peasant look. Grabbing a plain green dress fit for a peasant you looked in the mirror and smiled. Something isn't right.. you thought. You opened up your drawer and grabbed out a pair of your big ol' lens glasses. Taking off your crown you left your room. Sneaking through the corridors of the castle.

You then, found yourself in the back of the secret passage leading out of the castle. You then faced your country's district of Alexandria. You then heard a sigh from behind you. You turned around. And what- no whom you saw made your eyes widen and made you gasp.

"Lady [Y/N], Master [Fathers NAME] is asking for your service." The butler stared as he looked at you, a sweet but gentle fake smile rose upon his face.

"Tch, Charles. Why must you follow me like this?" You growled as you crossed your arms.

The butler frowned and gave his highness a bow. "Lady [Y/N], I just wanted to see if you were well. And your father needs the mistresses service." The butler stated sadly.

"You checked Charles, Now leave my quarters. Tell him I'll be there in 5 minutes." You hissed as you gave him a glare.

"Fine..But my lady.. Don't forget our contract, it provokes you from me leaving your ever so dwelling." He said smirking his demonic smile.

THEME SONG 01:

The daughter of her highness. The son of a demon a butler himself. Forbidden love is to tell. A butler of whom. For he shall follow his masters orders at will. For he is nothing but a servant of evil. Power to will. Sealed by a contract. Her highness' soul belongs the butler to weald. A princess of darkness no emotions found. Her [H/C] hair oh how it shines as bright as the starry night. Putting her people in a trance is at her command. Purity and innocence 'tis she be.

"Whatever Charles. Make my lunch and put it in my study." You said blankly as you walked to your office.

You sat down doing "Father's" work. Settling on what should be done to the country and what shouldn't be. You decided on buying a new business for a simple cost of 1,000,000 dollars. (For you as a princess but in real life we be like ;_; WHY ME #ImPoorRip)

You walked to your fathers office and knocked on the door. "Father... I have more paperwork. And I would like to inform you of the new business I had bought to add to my collection.." You stated as you pressed your hand against the door.

"Come in [Y/N]." Your father said through the door. You slowly opened the door revealing your father reading one of his books.

He scanned you up and down his face turned into a frown. "What are you wearing? It looks like peasant clothes. Change and write me a report about how your companies are going make it a report of 20 pages. Make sure your here by 1'o clock. Your meeting your possible choices for a fiancé." You nodded and quickly placed the papers on his desk and changed.

Time-skip brought to you by Author-Chan^^

Walking into her [F/C] wallpapered room that had [Second Favorite Color] Colored carpet, a queen sized bed with [F/C] sheets, a large window that held a balcony along with it and beside it a bookshelf filled with tons upon tons of books. Beside that, was a desk with papers upon papers of contracts and other business letters. Leading next to it was a wardrobe, a walk in room that looked to be a whole bedroom.

Sighing, [Y/N] walked over to her large mirror that stood in her large and elegant room. She was a [S/C] skinned girl, with long [H/C] hair that laid to her waist. A few strands framed her heart shaped face making her look even more elegant. She had a small button nose to go along with it and pouty pink lips glazed with the most gracious color of pink making them look even more kissable. Her [E/C] eyes laced with thick black lashes that suited her marble eyes.