Chapter 7.

(Rebecca's p.o.v )

Jack and I spent the night laughing, talking , flirting, and I couldn't help but think about what cameron had said. Jack is so sweet and I couldn't see him any other way.

"I'm really glad you came tonight Rebecca " he said breaking the silence

"Me too. Thank you so much for bringing me, and doing all this"

"Of course love, I'd love to take you out again sometime, it was so amazing to get to know you more" he smiled

Did he really enjoy this? I did of course. But i just don't know how someone so perfect could be wanting to take me out.

"Hey Jack? Can I ask you a question? " I asked nervously, cursing at myself for actually asking this

"Of course, anything" he looked at me with bright eyes

"Why me...? I mean out of all the beautiful girls you meet and could have , you choose me.." I said yelling at myself inside.

Jack looked sad.. He parted his lips. To talk and shut them again before standing up. Great he's leaving. Of course I mess this up.
Just as I was about to cry he walked over to me grabbed my hand in his interlocking our fingers, he stood me up and we started walking.

"I'm gonna be honest, I got dared to ask a girl for her number..." He began and sadness filled my eyes. "And when I saw you, I felt like we were the only two people in the room... You are so beautiful and I knew that I needed to get to know you. So I took that as my dare. I hope you know that now, is not why I want to talk to you anymore, it's because I feel like this could go somewhere.. US, and I'm really glad to have met you. " he looks down at me and stops pulling me in front of him not letting go of my hand.

I gaze up at him and take in his perfect features and a tear slides down my face.

"No no no , I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. " he said and wipes away the tear.

"You didn't upset me, I'm just so beyond amazed that you feel that way... I'm gonna be honest now, I've liked you for so long, or I liked what I saw of you on vine and stuff, but now that I know you. I know there's a reason " I smile and he pulls me into a hug.

I still can't believe this is happening. Does he like me then? Does he really have feelings for me?
I really like him now, and I'm hoping I'm not thinking to much. I just don't wanna get hurt.

"Are you ready to go? " he pulls away smiling down at me.
I hate that we have to go but it's 10:00 now, wow. And I should probably be getting home.

I nod and he takes his hand in mine and we walk back to his car. He opened the door for me and walked around and sat inside. The drive back was quiet but we held hands the whole time and I caught myself gazing at him so many times.
As we pull up to my driveway he steps out of the car opening my door and helping me out. He pulls out his phone and looks at me.

"Take a picture with me? " he asks smiling.

"Of course" we walk over to the front of my house where the light go on and he first takes one of us smiling, his arm clearly around my waist.

" a few more" he says and he makes a silly face into the camera and I do as well.

Then he turned and kissed me on the cheek and I closed my eyes as an instinct and smiled so big. He took the picture and it was such An amazing picture. Like one of those unexpected 'in the moment' pictures. He out his phone back in his pocket and turned to me.

"I had an amazing time tonight, thank you so much for taking me " I said blushing and looking down

" i did too, and thank you for coming. Text me so we can do this again soon okay? " he smiled and I nodded

He pulled me into a tight hug and when he pulled away we both were caught staring at each other, he unexpectedly swooped down and pressed a soft kiss gently to my lips, causing the butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled my waist closer to him. When we pulled away, my breathing was slightly off and I was staring at the ground so he wouldn't see the red tint plastered on my cheeks.

He kissed my cheek " goodnight beautiful" he said walking away looking back at me once more as he got in the car and drove away.

I walked inside with the biggest smile on my face. I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life time. I took my heels off and walked up to my room changing into comfort clothes.

I'm so happy to even sleep. So I got onto twitter and ended up dozing off about an hour later.

This is really the happiest I've been in along time. And it's all thanks to a boy who stole my heart, and I thought Id never have a chance with.