Chapter 4

Later the next morning after breakfast Meredith went to her university. And then House went to the hospital for work.

Later in afternoon Meredith came back home.

And then later after lunch she went to the basement inside of the house where she saw House's wedding album with Stacy. 

And then later saw the pictures in the album.

And then later she kept the album back where it was and then went to the hospital.

And then went into House's office.

"Hi dad "said Meredith to House. "Oh here you are "said House to Meredith. "Yes "said Meredith to House. "Well we are going to the surgery in a while so why don't you go and she the twins "said House to Meredith. "Alright "said Meredith to House. "Wait, Chase will take you "said House to Meredith. "Alright "said Meredith to House.

Then later Chase took Meredith to the twins. "Here we are "said Chase to Meredith. "Thankyou "said Meredith to Chase. "Do you mind if stay over here with you "asked Chase to Meredith. "No "said Meredith to Chase. "Okay thanks "said Chase to Meredith. Then Meredith started talking to the twins Derek and Kate.

And later Chase and Meredith came back to House's office. "Okay sweety now we're going for the surgery "said House to Meredith. "So should I go home "asked Meredith to House. "No the twins will ask for you when their sugery is done "said House to Meredith. "Wait a minute, the twins ask for me "said Meredith to House. "Yeah they are pretty attached to you as your very kind to them "said Chase to Meredith. "Alright you guys should go, I mean for the surgery and good luck "said Meredith to House. "Thanks "said House and Chase to Meredith.

Later House and his team went to the operation theatre.
And Meredith stayed in House's hospital.

And then later Cuddy came into House's hospital.

"Hello Meredith "said Cuddy to Meredith. "Hello maam" said Meredith to House. "Are you bored being alone "asked Cuddy to Meredith. "No maam "said Meredith to Cuddy. "Why don't come in my office and we will talk "said Cuddy to Meredith. "Okay "said Meredith to House.

Then Meredith took a broad mark and worte a note for House on the white broad.

And then Cuddy took Meredith to her office.

"Well what are your futures plans after your education is completing your education "said Cuddy to Meredith. "Well I am planning on being an artist "said Meredith to Cuddy. "An artist that's great "said Cuddy to Meredith. "Well I  am studying at the national Newjersey university which offers Art as a subject. "said Meredith to Stacy. "Do you miss your mother "asked Cuddy to Meredith. "No "said Meredith to Cuddy. "Are you angry at her "asked Cuddy to Meredith. "No actually I am shocked that she could lie to me "said Meredith to Cuddy. "What do you mean "said Cuddy to Meredith. "I mean she told me that my father died when I was a baby "said Meredith to Cuddy.

Then House came in Cuddy's office. And then Meredith and House went to meet the twins.

Then twins thanked Meredith and then later Chase took them outside.

And then House and Meredith went home.