Chapter 2

Then morning after breakfast Meredith to the Newjersey lab along with her brith certificate. Then then she took her reports form lab and opened it. The results said the Stacy was her biological mother but was not her biological father. 

Later she went to House's house and knocked the door. Later House opened the door. "Yes how can I help "said House to Meredith. "I am your biological daughter Meredith "said Meredith to House. "How is that possible Stacy never told me about you "said House to Meredith. "Will here is the prove "said Meredith to House handing him her brith certificate. "So this is ture your are my daughter "said House to Meredith.

Then House asked Meredith to sit inside and then he could Stacy and told her their daughter was at his place.

Later Stacy came to House's house and then House asked her to come inside.

Then both House and Meredith started asking Stacy questions.

"Is this our daughter "asked House to Stacy. "Yes "said Stacy to House. "Why did hide our daughter form me "asked House to Stacy. "Because I didnot want to lose her "said Stacy to House. "You lied to me saying that my father had dead in a car accdient "said Meredith to Stacy. "I am sorry sweety please forgave me "said Stacy to Meredith. "I will forgave you but I will stay with dad form now "said Meredith to Stacy. "Okay but first the court will have to know that"said Stacy to Meredith. "Okay "said Meredith to Stacy.

Then later Stacy and Meredith went home.