Chapter 3

The next morning House and Stacy talk there lawyers and then there lawyers told them to come to the court in the afternoon.

Later in the afternoon went House, Stacy and Meredith came to the court the court decided that their well be a joint coustdy for five Meredith will stay with her father and then next five she would stay with her mother.

Then later House and went their home.

"You must be tried I should saw you your room "said House to Meredith. "Okay "said Meredith to House.

Then later House took Meredith to her room. "We can change the colour if you want "said House to Meredith. "No it's alright this colour is actually my favourite "said Meredith to House. "I am glad you like it "said House to Meredith. "Anyways I am goingto the hospital I will try to come early "said House to Meredith. "Alrighty "said Meredith to House. "Are you sure you will be fine on your own "asked House to Meredith. "Yes I will fine "said Meredith to House. "Okay then don't open the door to any stranger "said House to Meredith. "Alrighty "said Meredith to House. "Okay bye "said House to Meredith. "Bye dad "said Meredith to House.

Then later House left for the hospital.

And then later he told his team about his daughter Meredith. "Wait a minute you have a daughter and you haven't tell us that before "said Chase to House. "I didn't actually know about her before "said House to Chase. Then House told his team the whole story. "Who does she look like "asked Cameron to House. "Like Stacy "said House to Cameron. "Your ex wife "said Cameron to House. "Yeah "said House to Cameron. "Anyways what to days case "asked House to Chase. "Their two samies twins who have their spines attached but we cannot converse with them as that donot converse in English and converse some other language called Urdu "said Foreman to House. "Okay  even I don't know how to speak Urdu "said House to Foreman. "Call your daughter she might know how to speak Urdu "said Cameron to House. "Okay "said House to Cameron.

Then later House called his daughter Meredith and asked her if she knows how to speak Urdu. So Meredith said yes. Then House asked Meredith to come to the hospital.

Then later Meredith came to the hospital. And went into House office.

"You called me dad "said Meredith to House. "Yes come in "said House to Meredith. "This is my team Robert Chase, Eric Foreman and Alison Cameron "said House to Meredith pointing his team member. "It is nice to meet you "said Meredith to House's team. "This Meredith my daughter "said House to his team. "Nice to meet you "said House's team to Meredith. "Okay Meredith we have to Samies twins whose spin is attached but we cannot tell them the produce of the sugery as they speak Urdu "said House to Meredith. "Alrighty "said Meredith to House. "So I need you to tell them the produce of the sugery "said House to Meredith. "Alrighty may  I see the produce "said Meredith to House.

Then later House explained Meredith the produce of the sugery. And then he asked Chase to take Meredith to visit the patient.

And then later Chase took Meredith to the patient and then Meredith explained him the sugery produce.

And then wrote things that the patient said to her on piece of paper.

Then later she gives the pieces of paper to Chase. "What's this "asked Chase to Meredith. "These are the questions the patient asked "said Meredith to Chase. "Oh thankyou "said Chase to Meredith. "Your welcome "said Meredith to Chase.

Then later Meredith went into House's office. And Chase handed the piece of on which the questions asked by the paintent's were written.

Later Cuddy came into House's office. "Oh so you have gotten a new member in your team "said Cuddy to House. "Who "asked Chase to Cuddy. "The girl brown hair, blue eyes and fair skin "said Cuddy to Chase. "Oh you mean Meredith House's daughter "said Chase to Cuddy. "House you never told me you had a daughter "said Cuddy to House. Then House told her the whole story about Meredith. "Oh "said Cuddy to House. "Meredith this my boss Lisa Cuddy "said House to Meredith. "Nice to meet you maam"said Meredith to Cuddy. "Nice to meet you Meredith, You can call me aunt Cuddy "said Cuddy to Meredith. "Okay "said Meredith to Cuddy.  "She is her as we have a patient who speaks Urdu only and we don't know how to speak Urdu, So I thought Meredith could help "said House to Cuddy. "Okay "said Cuddy to House.

Then later Cuddy went back to her office.

Later House told Meredith that she would everyday to the hospital until the twins sugery is not done.

Then House went to the cafeteria with Wilson. 

"I hope we will be the best of freinds "said Caremon and Chase to Meredith. "I hope that too "said Meredith to Chase and Caremon. "So we're freinds "asked Caremon and Chase to Meredith. "Yeah were freinds "said Meredith.

Later Meredith and House went home.