Day 17- DanceWear Haul/Whats In My Dance Bag

The introduction for day seventeen of my 24 days of FlippingFilipa rolled onto the screen, today was probably going to be boring for some but a while ago it was suggested so I thought I might aswell do it as part of 24 days of FlippingFilipa

"Helloooo and welcome to day seventeen to 24 days of FlippingFilipa and today I'm on my own, I'm doing a dance wear haul and what's in my dance bag, it might be a long one since I wanted to do both of the videos in one" I explained into the video.

"So I'm going to start with what's in my dance bag so let's get on with the video" I smiled. I clicked my fingers as if for magic I appears again with my dance bag "so as you can see my dance bag is black and teal blue and inside their is a lot, some of it I don't even know why it's their so shall we see what's inside?" I asked a rhetorical question to none in-particular. I unzipped my bag and tipped it onto my bed "so first I have a pair of black booty shorts along with a black sports crop top even though I wear my dance wear to school it's just in case I need a spare during the day since some days we spend 12+ hours at school and us girls sometimes end up messing around with water and have a water fight In the studio which none ever used, we clean it up after thought" I laughed showing my shorts and top even though they weren't technically fascinating. "I also have two pairs of ballet shoes, my black jazz shoes and my Navy tap shoes for my lessons and the competition team." I explained showing each of my pairs of shoes "I also have hair ties, hair clips, bows, bandanas, packs of tissues my make-up bag which I take to competitions and finally I have a purple water bottle which I fill up at school" i explained showing everything other than my hair ties and clips, I mean why would anyone want to see them.

" I explained showing each of my pairs of shoes "I also have hair ties, hair clips, bows, bandanas, packs of tissues my make-up bag which I take to competitions and finally I have a purple water bottle which I fill up at school" i explained showin...

"So now you know what's in my dance bag let's move on to my dance wear haul, I decided that I won't show you everything since I have ALOT and I'm not even exaggerating." I paused picking the camera up and doing a over view of my dance wardrobe "So I've decided to pick out some of my dance costumes aswell as some of my favourite booty shorts and dance crop tops and show you then" I continued to speak as I set the camera back up

"So I have theses white booty shorts and black ones which are the same but obviously in two different colours, I wear these with a simple crop top or sometimes over my leos" I begin to show my Booty Shorts. "I also have these black and grey shorts which are probably the most comfortable pair I have but I still don't wear them often, and I have a pair of holographic spotty booty shorts which go with one of my Leo's which you'll see in a bit" I paused placing them to one side "so next is my pink leopard print crop top and booty shorts" I smiled holding up the top and shorts which were the pair that match.

"I also have a black leotard which the top of the Leo matches my booth shorts which are sort of holographic." I explained showing the Leo on the front and back before picking up my lilac leotard which I showed the camera and also explained what it was. "Moving on to my white and red leotard, I've wore this in a dance competition last week and won second place" I chuckled happily. "I also have a black dress leotard thing which is also a dress I wore a few years ago at a dance competition but it still fits me so that's why it's in this video." I smiled happily also showing the costume.

"Next is this purple outfit which is another competition dress which is probably one of my favourite dresses" I laughed slightly as I showed the purple dress before in folded it up neatly and placing it onto my bed with all of my other dresses, leotards and booty shorts. I loved this video so far and I was hoping anyone and everyone watching would too even though I know people would probably be bored with it and they might dislike it but oh well.

"Next I'm going to show you my other costumes which I've wore at competitions and I'm going to start with this black booty shorts and this long sleeve crop too which also has a hat, this was part of a group dance at competition the other week and ...

"Next I'm going to show you my other costumes which I've wore at competitions and I'm going to start with this black booty shorts and this long sleeve crop too which also has a hat, this was part of a group dance at competition the other week and I loved the dance" I laughed since I had said I loved it so many times already in this video. I once again folded the video and placed it down on my bed. "Next is my white and purple leotard which I actually have never wore to a competition but I have wore it to dance and at school, I mean we all wear Leo's to Maths and English" I explained to the camera while showing. "This one is a old one but it doesn't even fit me any more, when I was younger I was dancing in swan lake with a ballet school I went to, so I decided I always wanted to keep it since it has memories which I love" I smiled with a tear coming to my eyes.

I looked at the six of the last grey costumes I have to use and picked up a yellowish orange one which had black flowers on the right shouder and yellow booth shorts underneath, "so this one has a embarrassing story behind it, only because of what happened in the dance" I bit me lip remembering two weeks ago the second week of me being at the studio and being in the team "so we were doing a dance about someone loosing their home in a fire, and I was doing a turn which I had with everyone before we had to do go straight into another movement which I can't remember what it was but me and Lianna kinda got too close to the speakers at the front of the stage and fell, our spacing was so off but we still placed 7th" I shrugged awkwardly.

I next picked up a simple grey lyrical costume I've had and it was simple "so this is just grey, simple snd boring but it was comfortable and surprisingly it still fits me even though it years old" I laughed to myself. I soon folded the dress up and placed it on my bed. "So the next one is this blue and white costume which on the top half has rinestones patterned on. It's from another lyrical dance I did and didn't do very well in" I shrugged showing the dress on the front and back. "Well the next one is technically a figure skating dress but me and Elinor had the same for a dance we were a duo for, we danced last week with this costume and we got a really got placed but I won't tell you where" I laughed showing his dark blue dress which was pretty grown up.

"So now we come to my final costume which probably has to be my total favourite" laughed picking up a blue and white shimmering costume which was like a skirt and bra joined by some white laces flowers "so this is the dress I've not wore but I love it so much, I'm hoping to wear it for a competition soon since i would love to show it off" I smiled showing both sides off the costume before gently placing it on my bed

So I came to the end of the video and had to say my ending now "so thank you for watching this video, if you liked don't forget to thumbs up and comment; also comment if you would like a part two to this video" I smiled "also if your new or haven't already subscribers then please do so" I added happily

"Byee" I waved