PROLOGUE

I stare on the drum with a fire inside it. I can feel the heat from the fire. Watching the dancing flame did not make me feel calm like what I used to feel before. Instead, it awaken the burning pain inside my heart. The painful memories of him flooded my mind. He broke everything about me. Not only my heart but everything ―my heart, mind and soul. He even took my pride and dignity. I am lost. No words can describe what I'm feeling.

I immediately wiped my tears then pick up the roses he gave to me. I expect that burning these shits would lessen the pain. Burning these means moving on. Burning these roses means I'm choosing the right decision.

I slowly dropped each roses in the drum. The damn tears keep on falling. This is stupid. He'll never cry for you, bitch. Stop it.

The fire grows as I drop more roses. Later on, debris started to spark around. I did not move. I want to see the whole event as the roses started to burn into fire. I want to see it until it turn into ashes.

The wild fire a while ago started to calm. But my tears never did. They keep on falling. Fast...successively...nonstop.

Goodbye.

I'm moving on.

I'm letting you go.

Because that is the right decision...

(A/N: Konichiwa! May reader pa ba ako? Hahahaha. Anyways, I'm introducing my second story entitled Burning Roses. No worry. Itutuloy ko pa rin po ang Enchanted Voice. I know, nakakabitin. But the story needs a revision to improve. I just hope that you will support this new one.)

~miss_authoress

https://www.patreon.com/posts/48555420