Chapter 12

Rina's POV

I didn't hear what they're talking about inside the room but I know they are planning to reunite. "Thanks for changing the future Hyung" Tears fell down to my cheeks.

I felt him getting closer and closer "Rina-yah I'll be able to help you physically now" I pretended to be asleep. "When I do this don't wish me back okay?" I didn't dare answer him. All I did was listen to what he has to say and his painful goodbye, his gummy smile.

I sat up when I felt that they were merging. "Yoongi Hyung good luck being with him" He smiled and raised his thumbs up. I just looked at them reunite and since I kinda know what happens next, I caught him.

I placed him at the hospital bed, I felt some bruise behind my arm but I don't have to care. I changed back to my old clothes and sneaked out. It was easy to sneak because no one was watching over the hospital.

I blended in with the crowd to make my escape plan a success. I have to find my mom now or never, I hope everyone helps me this time.

I went to places where ghosts usually stays and where I usually don't go to. "Uhm..excuse me" They looked at me "Are you tired of acting now?" I shook my head "I just have to find my mom." He looked at me with pity "Do you know how long I've been here?" I shook my head "For 5 years and you just looked at me once."

I know what he wants to mean by that but I can't help but just avoid when I'm scared. "Well anyway thanks for your time" I bowed and was ready to walk away when he stopped me. "I am someone you know so I should help you, I'll try my best" I bowed down and said thank you.

I didn't know many of them could be this helpful towards living things. "Kid!!" I looked back and saw a teenager "I found her, follow me" I followed my hopes up.

He brought me to a playground and no one was there. "Eh..I told her to wait for me" My hope lit up again "So she was here?" He nodded "Thanks for helping me, at least I know she's still in this place."

I smiled like a fool while walking along the streets. "Nari-yah you seem happy today" I nodded "Eomma might be able to wake up soon" she gave me something for the good news.

I entered the house though it was dark I know someone is inside. I slowly went to the living room to get my pocket knife, if ever. I walked to my bedroom and no one was there. I walked downstairs to check again but oops.

I missed one stair and I forgot to close the pocket knife. I was waiting for the pain to shoot in but none. "Seriously? Learn to be not a klutz" It was Jin Hyung below me "See what you've done" He was cut by the pocket knife "Well I won't bring this unless you sneaked in my house."

They looked at me innocently "Let me get the first aid kit" they nodded and made themselves comfortable. It was hard to get the first aid kit, thanks to my height. "Here" I looked at who it was "Good thing you're tall" he chuckled "Well it's hard being tall."

We both went back and I treated Jin Hyung's cut. "Next time don't catch me" He just nodded "Fine, but next time try not to bring a pocket knife then slip" I sighed and nodded "Ne, Jin Eomma." They looked at me and laughed "How do you know that?" I shrugged "Just feel like saying it."

I don't really know why I said that but I really wanted to tease Jin Hyung about it. "So how's school?" They looked at me "How do you know we went?" I huffed "Because you thought I was there" I tried to find Yoongi and I guess he's still there "Wrong."

He was standing behind Namjoon, he was too small so he was hidden behind. "Grow taller at least" He flashed his gummy smile "And avoid smiling" they laughed. "Why don't you want him smiling?" Jimin asked "I don't know but it's uncomfortable."

They looked at me or more of stare at me the whole time I cooked. "Yah make sure not to burn anything" I shook my head "This isn't your house though." They looked at each other and laughed "Right""We forgot" I badly wanna kick them out but it's cold outside.

We ate noisily thanks to these guys. "Are you always this noisy?" Jin Hyung sighed "Unfortunately, yes" I just continued eating. "Didn't know you're a good cook" Tae stated which made me look at him "Aren't I your Noona?"