Chapter 4

Seriously do they know each other "Nari-yah remember the brother I've been telling you?" I nodded and looked at Jhope "Seriously".

I can't believe this, he was far from the person oppa was telling me "Long time no see" I saw Jhope roll his eyes then removed Oppa's hands from him "Don't touch me" then walked away. Of course I followed him, I tried asking other members about it but they won't budge "What's the use of me joining if I don't know a thing about it?" Jhope stopped and looked at me "What about you explain first NARI" wow just wow.

I don't want to tell my past yet but I guess it won't hurt "Later after the hospital visit" they nodded and again while walking all the way I see them looking at me. Instinct really is bad I got surprised when someone passed in front of me, I grabbed the nearest person "Yah kenchana?" I nodded but can't let go "Are you really okay?" I can't "Aish jinjja" I run.

I stopped in front of the hospital, I was just there standing in front of it watching people come and go "Yah Rina go see your mother now" Yuri said trying to push me but can't "Mianhae" I said just watching other ghosts walk around helpless "I should just help them, shouldn't I?" I chuckled at what I said "YAH DON'T RUN AWAY LIKE THAT" Suga hyung said panting. I looked at him my face in its gloomy aura "Yah kenchana?" I moved fast because someone was coming through "Aniyo" I said then laughed.

The cycle went like that. Members come one by one and ask me I answer them "Aniyo" then smirk. I think I was never scared...I just made myself scared. I gathered all the courage left but they weren't enough "Rina-yah you need to see your mother now" Yoongi hyung said looking at me worriedly "I can't just walk in there" I said it was too soft to even hear.

I was forced to go in "I'm not yet ready" I whispered "There you are back to Rina again" I remembered I didn't tell them yet but How did they know? "Yah walk fast we also need to do something" Suga said, I nodded.

When I went inside my mom's room, I saw her standing there "Eomma" she looked at me and smiled. I wanted to hug her but I can't, I want to let her know that I can talk to her but can't. I rushed to my mom lying on the bed not my mom standing, I saw it I made you disappointed, didn't I?  "Eomma what happened?" she answered although she was unsure if I would hear but I did "I see, just like how he died" I felt people hug me from behind "Thanks".

Hoseok's POV

It took them hours to make her go inside the hospital, I never moved. She went in looking at the side of the room but her mother was lying on a bed in the middle of the room "Hyung she's weird right?" Jimin whispered, I smacked him lightly "What was that for?" he said rubbing his head "She's not, we're probably weirder".

It was quiet but then she broke it "Sorry to waste your time like this" she bowed her head "What are we for if we won't do this" Jin hyung said looking all pretty sitting there "Uhm...Hoseok sorry for grabbing you earlier" suddenly my heartbeat went faster than normal "A-a-aniyo it's nothing" What's happening?

Am I falling for someone I shouldn't? "Yah hyung she probably likes you" Tae said playing with my hands "Yah shut up" I said punching him lightly "Yah I'm still here" Oh right how could I forget "I'm going to talk with the doctor".

She left us there then as I expected "Hyung what's this?" Kookie asked looking at a fallen bandage "Something you shouldn't know about" I got it and threw it away. Only I know about her sickness, she doesn't even know that I am aware "Hoseok what was that?" Suga hyung calls me that when he's serious "Nothing we should care about" Sorry hyung you shouldn't know.

She was taking too long that's why we went out of the room and saw a girl wearing exactly the same clothes as Rina but "What the hell is your problem?!?" her voice echoed through the halls "Uhm..what may be the problem here?" Jin hyung asked stopping the nurse from getting her "She needs to be tested for her own good" this is bad. I just stood there as they take her away from us, just like before.

/Flashback/
"Oppa where is eomma going?" my dongsaeng asked, she was too innocent to even know the meaning of what they've done "Somewhere cold and dark" the last part trailing away "We also need to take her away, she needs to be treated" I just stood there watching her call for help.
/End Of Flashback/

"Why didn't you do anything paboya?" Suga hyung asked me with anger in his eyes "She needs it" I answered shortly. They all looked at me with worry "You're hiding something from us, aren't you?" I chuckled "You know me". I told them about her illness but we all know that we can't do anything to cure or to make a person live again "OKAY WE GOT OUR NEW MISSION...MAKE YANG RINA LIVE LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW" but my first plan was making her my next victim...