X

The day started early for Louis, too early for his liking when he was too tired. He wanted to stay in bed with Harry all day, with his arms wrapped around him. Protecting him and their baby from any harm, just like he had promised. Unfortunately for them, Anne had made them get up to get ready for their big day.

They had a lot of people walking in and out of their bedroom, right after Harry had refused to leave Louis alone with people he hadn't known for long. He had taken a seat on a table in the corner of the bedroom, watching the maids help his mother get his angel ready. He smiled when Louis made a face when one of the maids showed him the jewelry he was supposed to wear.

He looked down at the papers he had in front of him, the ones that proved the many rents Louis had paid him. It was time to give him his money back, so he could use it as he pleased. In their world, Harry would be the one deciding what to do with it. Harry hated it, he hated the world they lived in. He would have loved to rule over England with Louis by his side, giving rights to those who didn't have any. Give all those children the chance to be someone in life. But sadly, he couldn't do that anymore.

"Harry! Darling, it's your turn." Anne called his name.

Harry looked up and his smile got bigger. Louis was worth giving up everything for. He slowly got up and made his way to the blushing boy. He was looking down at his belly, one hand cradling it over the expensive fabric of his wedding attire. The maids had done a great job at concealing his belly as best as they could, something Harry deeply disliked. But according to his mother, it was for the best.

It wouldn't keep many people from talking about how Harry had bedded his future consort months before the wedding. It was customary for them to wait for their wedding night, but that was something they had clearly ignored. Louis was carrying and was three months away from giving birth to the proof of that. Nonetheless, he carried his child with pride, knowing Harry was just as proud.

Harry stood in front of Louis, gently grabbing his chin to make him look at him. Louis gave him a smile, one of those that only Harry could get out of him. One full of trust.

"You look beautiful." Harry told him, seeing Louis blushing.

"You already look handsome, but I'm sure you will look even better once you're ready." Louis placed his hands on his chest.

He tried to smooth out the wrinkled up shirt Harry was wearing, but stopped once he realized there was no use.

"After the wedding I have something to give you." Harry told him, kissing his forehead before he walked away to get ready.

He left Louis wondering what it could be, but not worried at all when he was sure it was something good. Now it was Louis who took a seat on the bed and watched Harry get ready. It was so different for him when he was doing everything himself. Louis never expected that from the Duke Of Cambridge, or who used to be it when he thought he was as spoiled as all the wealthy people he had met before.

Louis ended up falling asleep, waking up when he felt someone lightly shaking him. He opened his eyes and found Lucy looking down at him. She was wearing fine clothes, something Louis had insisted she wear. She wasn't going to wear what the maids wore when she had been by his side ever since he had moved in with his ex husband. She was family to him as well as Liam.

"The wedding is about to start." She told him in that sweet gentle voice of hers.

Louis nodded and wordlessly got up, hoping his attire wasn't so wrinkled up. Lucy walked him all the way to the entrance, where a carriage was already waiting for him. He let Liam helped him into it before Lucy and then him got in and then they were on their way.

And My Heart Is A Hollow Plain (Larry Stylinson Mpreg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara