Cutie (Chapter 2)

The next day, you went to school feeling refreshed and happy. You didn't talk much to Taehyung on the bus, as there was still an awkward tension between you two from the memories the day before held. When it was time for lunch, you went to the library to eat instead to study for your math test, and found Jimin there, too.

"Hey, Y/N. How are you?" Jimin asked, bright-eyed.

"I'm good, thanks for asking. What about you?" You answered back.

"I'm doing good. Kinda sad though." Jimin asked, lowering his eyes.

"Why?" You said, concerned.

"No one's really taking interest in me anymore. Everyone thinks Taehyung is the cutest now, but he won't take interest in anyone but you." Jimin replied, sighing. You patted his back.

"I'm sure someone will notice you again soon." You sympathetically said. You then got up to go to one of the computers. A hand grabbed your wrist. You turned around and saw Jimin blushing and gripping your wrist. You looked at him, confused.

"I-I kinda like you." Jimin said, looking away, then laughing nervously. "But I know Taehyung likes you instead, and that you'd rather be with him." You were flattered. But you put away your feelings for Taehyung for a moment and hugged Jimin. The poor child was being replaced by the new kid. You felt something wet on your shoulder. He was crying. Now, you had dated every single one of the Playboy members, but not one of them used crying as a flirting tactic, not even Jimin before.

This was different.

He was genuinely crying. You didn't know getting attention from girls meant so much to him. Maybe he had been doted on by them so often he just wasn't used to living without fan girls.

Sounds pretty freakin shady to me. You thought, but hugged Jimin tighter anyways. Somehow, you couldn't let go.

"Y/N.... No girl has ever hugged me with as much passion as you." Jimin sniffled. "My life's been so out of order lately, I can barely think straight. Maybe I'm like a repellant to girls nowadays."

"No, Jimin, I think everyone is just kind of interested in Taehyung because he's new." You soothed. You let go and stared at Jimin with a small smile on your face. You didn't intend to, but in a few seconds the two of you kissed. It was a long kiss, one with sadness, anger, happiness and passion all mixed in some sort of witch's brew. All of it in one kiss. You turned away. No, this felt wrong. But it felt so right. What was it? He was such a cutie.

Jimin blushed madly and covered his face with his textbook. His eyes peeked over the top of the book. You giggled.

Taehyung watched in shock from the library entrance.

Even the librarian was shook.

This little kid thinks he's going to steal Y/N from me. Not today. (G E T   I T) Taehyung thought as he clenched his fists.