Tobias's old friend

"I said, what the fuck are you doing here?" Tobias said through clenched teeth.

The young man cleared his throat and smiled a sinister smile, fixing the cuffs of his suit. His platinum blonde hair completely gelled back and had eyes black as ebony. "I came to see you, Toby. I've missed you an-" His eyes made contact with me and I felt my neck hairs stick up violently. 'Jesus it's like he's piercing through my soul'. "Hi, I'm Danny, My...you are a sight for sore eyes." He tried shaking my hand but Tobias pushed me farther behind him. Danny chuckled and shook his head. "Same ole Toby, I'm in town and I wanted to catch up, see what you've been up to. I've been doing great, my business is now branched over in Taiwan and Macy has been my rock. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I see you've went up in the world, head chief of your business, married, my my, you have grown up." Danny looked at Toby with a dangerous dark  look and then looked at me with a smirk and walked closer. "I remember when Toby was just as big as you are, always had to fight his fights for him." Tobias stiffened even more... if that was even possible. "Are you gunna let me in?" Danny chuckled. "You know we have things to talk about." The look he gave Tobias would have made the Grinch cringe.

        "Not today, Daniel."

       Danny, or, Daniel, acted wounded as he placed his hand over his heart. "Daniel?! Haven't heard you call me that in a very long time." He sighed and backed out of the door way. "Alright, I'll be in town for the week so sometime then? Yes? We can talk business and then go straight to pleasure. I'm sure Macy would love to see you." He cracked his neck harshly and gave me a wink. "Dinner on me, gorgeous." Before Toby could tear him a new one he was gone. The silence was deafening as Tobias slowly shut the door. He leaned his head against it and just breathed dramatically in and out.

     "U-uhh...umm..." What the hell do I even say? "You okay?"

      Tobias turned quickly and pulled me in for a bear hug, barely able to breathe. "I'm so sorry he came near you." He said thickly and kissed the base of my neck. "Never again."

     "Who was that?"

     "Use to be an old friend, known each other since we were small." I could hear Tobias's teeth grind as we sat on the couch. "He's a very bad man, Juliette...does very bad things." I chewed on my lip and combed my hand through his hair, feeling a little at ease that he seemed a bit calmer because of it. "Five years ago... He did something very bad, hurt a lot of people and he does not care. Isn't the first time he's done something and it will not be the last." Toby stared at the floor hard and bawled up his fists. "And him being here the same time I get married..." Tobias's knuckles became ash white and I grabbed them and pried them open. "He's the devil in Armani clothing."

      I slowly kissed his temple and then his cheek. "We'll figure it out together, don't let him ruin the night because I'm assuming that was his goal." I smiled at him and tugged his arm a little. "Don't let him win." Tobias stared at me with an unknown expression before smiling. "See? Now that's what I like to see." I smiled and kissed the corner of his lips.

        "Why are you so amazing?" He asked softly as he gently rubbed my thigh. The feeling sent shivers and tingles down my body that I had to swallow hard and bite my lip from making an embarrassing noise.

       "B-because I'm amazing?" We both laughed and he leaned closer, teasing my lips as his brushed against them. I felt myself moving closer to him, breathing harshly as his hands entered between my legs.

      "Does this feel good?" He asked without breaking eye contact. I could only nod which was good enough for him. "Good baby, I only want to make you feel good." He quickly laid me on the couch and before I knew it I was butt ass naked, causing me to squeal and him to laugh softly. "Don't worry baby, you're so fu cking beautiful...I don't understand how I could've gotten so lucky." He kissed me hard, slipping his tongue in and working magic.

"Oh, Tobias." I moaned as he sucked on my bottom lip, releasing it with a 'pop'.

"Perfect lips." He kissed down my neck and the pool between my legs increased as his mouth found my left nipple, sucking and biting. The noises coming out of my mouth were so foreign and Toby's moans made me want to eat him up. "Perfect tits." He licked and sucked just above my navel.

"F-f-fuck Toby!"

"Yeah baby? Can I taste your pu ssy?" His voice was so hoarse I thought my girl down there was gunna drown.

A serge of confidence flowed through me and I opened my legs even more, Tobias's eyes so dark and animalistic. "Yes baby."

He licked his lips and crouched all the way down. He sniffed and groaned, then blowing a little air causing my body to feel as if it was on some shit. "You smell like heaven." I gasped as his tongue licked my folds, sucking on my cl it. "Taste like heaven, God you must be an angel." I was so tongue tied as his tongue slowly entered me, and came out, entered, then came out. My hips thrusting up as he bit gently.

"Oh, oh yes...r-right there....shit baby..."

"Fuck I love it when you call me baby." Tobias came up and kissed me hard, having me taste my juices. "Mine" He growled so lowly and deeply I felt the vibration of it deep through my body. He slowly entered his finger, the feeling so weird yet so good. "Damn, you're so tight."

"You like it tight?"

He groaned and pumped a little faster, causing me to moan every time he re-entered. "This is my pus sy you understand ? Mine mine mine." He was going so fast I felt a weird sensation coming over me.

"Ahh ah ah, oh shit, oh awww fuck!" My legs stiffened as the best feeling ever washed over my entire body. I kept moaning as Tobias kissed every inch of my neck.

"So beautiful." He whispered and placed his forehead against mine. I smiled and kissed him softly. He got up and quickly turned around. "I'm gunna shower really quick then we can do whatever you want ." Before I could reply back he was gone. I shake my head and smiled knowing why he needed to shower. My heart tightened a bit when I realized he wasn't expecting anything after of what he did to me.

I got up and put back on my clothes before getting some fruit from the kitchen. As I finished my cup Tobias came walking out looking as yummy as ever in nothing but a white T and red sweatpants. He smiled at me and gently kissed my four head before pulling me and having a sit on the couch me on his lap. He closed his eyes and sighed in content while stroking my arm. "Tobias?" I bit my lip. We've barely been married and I've heard and seen so many weird things it's as if Tobias's life is a Rubik's cube.

"Hm?"

"W-nothing never mind." I held in my sigh and snuggled deeper into Toby. I know I need to tell him he needs to tell me what the F is going on, because it feels like I'm a deer sleeping in a lion's den.