Lucy ignored my comment. Instead she looked at me and smiled. “Did he say anything about this morning?”

“Of course. He did his best to embarrass me again, and he succeeded you know. I kept blushing all the time. Especially when.."

I stopped. Maybe I shouldn't tell Lucy about the accident.

“When what Cas? Go on!” she said urging me to continue.

“Nothing.” I said as I started to walk.

“Oh come on Cas. I know you're keeping something from me.” I stopped and turned around to face her. She was my best friend and I really needed to tell someone about it.

“Lucy you have to promise me not to say anything to anyone. I could get in trouble even though it was just an accident.He could be in trouble.” I said seriously.

“What are you talking about?” asked Lucy her eyes wide. “Just spit it out. I'm so curious! Listen Cas, you know you can trust me. We've known each other for 10 years.”

“Well I might have accidentally fallen in his arms.” I said in a single breath.

“What?” she shouted. All the students in the corridor stopped to look at us, she was being so loud.

“Can you please lower you voice Lucy?” I said embarrassed.

“Oh sorry, it's just that you took me by surprise. Oh my God, how did it happen? Did you kiss?” she asked me leaning forward.

“Kiss? Hell no! It was an accident. I was going near him to show him my work and I tripped in his briefcase. He grabbed me from the waist to prevent me from bumping in his desk and I fell on him.” I said feeling my cheeks getting warmer just at the thought.

“Oh and what happened then?” Lucy was sounding very interested in this conversation.

“Well I froze. I couldn't move a muscle. I was so embarrassed. I thought I was going to faint... My face was buried in the crook of his neck and my hands were resting on his thighs. I was shaking. My body was playing me jokes. I felt goosebumps and don't even know why.” I told her excitedly “Oh he has such a good smell. Well initially he froze too. It wasn't a comfortable situation for him either, his hands were still round my waist and I was so close to him that I could feel his heart beat.

“And then?” she asked with enthusiasm.

“ Then Mr Daniels came in.”

“What?!” She shouted again. “Sorry. Oh dear! What did he say? Are you in trouble?” she asked me with a worried voice.

“No no. Thank God he knocked before coming in, giving me time to run to my desk.”

“Oh sweetie, you're in big trouble you know that, don't you? she said raising her eyes to my face.

“What are you talking about?” I asked pretending I didn't know what she meant.

“You're falling head over heels in love with him.”

“I'm not! It was an accident. Are you thinking I did it on purpose?” I asked scandalized.