Did I Mention

"Oh ay oh ay hey!"  Hailey cheered with everyone else. It was her first game as a cheerleader and she was excited. She had learned to work together with her fellow cheerleaders acceptably, except Audrey of course. She still didn't like Audrey.

The only thing she hated about being a cheerleader is the uniform. It did not go with her hair color.

"This is a nail- biter folks!" The man announcing the game said into the microphone.

"Go guys!" Hailey shouted when she noticed Jay and Carlos run onto the field. Carlos sent her a weary thumbs up as he put his helmet on his head.

Hailey's ponytail bounced back and forth as she cheered for her friends. She watched as Jay tossed the ball to Ben, who tossed it back. Carlos ducked under one of his opponents and threw him over his shoulder, earning a laugh from Hailey.

Everyone watched intently as Jay made his way through the kill-zone. He hurdled past the balls being fired his way. He threw the ball towards Carlos, who met the ball halfway with his shield. The ball flew into the air as Jay jumped over Carlos. The taller villain then pushed the ball over to Ben, who scored the winning shot.

"Yes!" Hailey cheered happily along with her fellow cheerleaders. She high-fived Ally and laughed with her. They had won the match. Hailey never thought she would get this excited over a sport.

The team ran over to the cheerleaders to celebrate their victory. Hailey threw her arms around Carlos happily. "You did it!"

"I did it!" He repeated, the excitement evident in his voice. She released the white haired boy and jumped up to give Jay a well deserved high-five.

"Nicely done, dude!" She praised, earning a smirk of triumph from the taller boy.

"Here they come, the winners of the first-"

"Excuse me." Ben cut the announcer off as he took the mic from him. "Excuse me, can I have your attention please? There's something I'd like to say."

Hailey watched in anticipation as Ben stood on the podium in front of the bleachers. There was no telling what was about to come out of his mouth since he was under a love potion.

"Give me an M!" Ben shouted into the mic as he threw his arms over his head to put them in the shape of an m.

"M!" Every one shouted as they copied his movement.

"Give me an A!" Ben's arms moved to form an a.

"A!"

"Give me an L!"

"L!" Hailey's eyes widened once she realized what she just spelled out. Mal. Audrey ran past Hailey off the field, and the red head almost felt bad for her. Almost.

"What does that spell?" Ben asked everyone around him.

"Mal!" Hailey locked eyes with her purple haired friend as she shouted the answer. She sent her a victorious grin, and earned a small one back from her. The cookie really did mess with his brain.