Chapter 15 - Memory

Start from the beginning

“I-I don’t know” I said insecure

“You don’t?”  

I shook my head, I tried and tried but it was blank.

SHIT, one point for me, one point for Dr. Shepherd.

“Do you know that girl?” Pointing to the girl in the doorpost, he didn’t ask it convincing. He sounded concerned.

I shook my head again, my mind was hurting of trying. I heard her, the girl, sobbing loud.

“I-I can’t see this anymore, I-I have to go. Excuse me” And she disappeared.

“I was afraid for this” Dr. Shepherd sighed.

“For what?” I was getting scared now, what the hell is wrong with me?!

But he ignored my question..

“Do you know what kind of day it is?”

“No”

“Do you know the reason why are you here?”

“No”

“Do you know the name of your boyfriend or friends?”

“N..- Wait, what?!”

I became more confused than I already was. Me? A boyfriend? How?

A wave of pain hurt my head.

“Ouch..” I said again, robbing my head.

“You need to rest, try to have a nap. That will reduce the pain.” He said. He put the bed down and I settled my head in the fluffy, soft pillow and closed my eyes.

***********

“Mrs Mills, Mrs Mills?” A low man voice woke me up. I stared in the eyes of Dr. Shepherd.

 He had a smile on his face, but why?

“There’s someone for you” And he pointed to a young boy.

 He wore a dark red pants with an striped sweater and some nice shoes. He seemed really sweet and looked adorable. My thoughts flew away when he came closer and I could see every single detail of him.

“Chloe, do you know who I am?” He asked afraid.

I could tell you he was scared.

My head was working to place him back in my memories, that I could recognize, that I could say yes.

But I shook my head with pain in my heart.

I really wanted to say yes. But I just couldn’t.

The boy shrank slightly but then he corrected his self and sat down on my bed.

“Chloe, I’m your boyfriend. We’ve met in a restaurant.” He said calm, his voice was very lovely.

“Really?” I asked, eyes widened.

He nodded. “Yes, it was your birthday two days ago. I’ve gave you a present.”

“But, but, but you’re so handsome, too good for me” I popped out.