Chapter 30

My hands find her hair as her's find my waist, pulling me closer to her. My tongue slowly slides into her mouth, massaging against her own, since I know how much she loves this tongue ring and-

Oh my shit.

I quickly pull away and stand. "Oh my shit," I say. "Oh my shit, oh my shit, oh my shit," I say again, pacing the floor.

She just watches me.

"I just cheated on my fiancé..I JUST CHEATED ON MY FIANCÉ."

"..yeah.."

"IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?! MY LIFE IS FUCKING OVER!"

"..Cooper, he's just a guy, I wouldn't take it that f-"

"HE IS NOT JUST A GUY, HE'S THE GUY I WANNA BE WITH! HE FUCKING TRUSTS ME, HE  LOVES ME. Holy shit, he loves me..holy shit, I love him..HOLY SHIT, UGHHHH!"

"I'm sorry."

"..don't be sorry..I do still have feelings for you, it's my own fault for bringing the most attractive girl in the world into my home a week before my wedding and trying to act as if I don't still wanna be with her."

"..you still love me..?" she asks quietly, looking at me.

I look at her, really look at her. I didn't want to end our relationship two years ago, I didn't want to be without her, I just thought it was the only choice I had. My whole future was set out in my eyes, with her along every step of the way, and then some. It was so hard to train myself to be without her, and to train myself to not miss her and to be with someone else..but something was always missing. You can't force yourself to be in love with someone just as much as you can't force yourself to not be. "..I never stopped."

She slightly smiles, picking at her nails. "..oh."

"..yeah..w-want some dinner?" I try to change the subject, praying that we can possibly forget this ever happened, and walking towards the kitchen.

"Yes, please."

"What do you want?"

"You."

"..huh?"

I feel her arms lace around my waist and push me up against the wall. "I want you," she says, her expression completely serious.

"..you..you can't be serious.."

"But I am," she whispers, softly kissing my neck.

"..mmm," I whimper, trying soo hard not to love the feeling of her lips on my neck.

"I know you want me to," she says.

"..I-"

"Just say it and I'll make you feel soo good."

I blush, looking away..and not believing what I'm about to say.

"..what if Ethan comes back?" I say quietly.

She smiles and grabs my waist, pulling me closer. "Then he can watch," she says, kissing my lips.

"Mmm," I moan into the kiss right then, causing Alex to pick me up and carry me to her room in the back. She lays me down on the bed and climbs on top of me.

"I've missed you so much, baby," she smiles, kissing my neck.

"..I missed you too."

"Uh huh?" she grins, slowly pulling off my shirt.

"Uh huh," I say, watching her as she teases me this way. She pulls the shirt all the way off and kisses down my chest.

I quickly sit up.

"What?" she asks.

I cup her face in my hands, kissing her lips and pushing her back on the bed. I climb on top of her and kiss her neck, gripping her chest in my hands.

"I love you," I whisper against her skin as I lift up her shirt and kiss the warm skin of her stomach.

I feel so dirty saying those words to her; I'm a cheater and a terrible person but I do love her and I'm ecstatic to be in bed with her right now. I love Ethan too, but Alex is the most beautiful, sexy, loving, passionate, wonderful person I have ever seen and I will spend the rest of my life thinking that. I love every fiber of her..and I don't love Ethan as much as I thought I did.

"I love you too," she smiles, watching my every move. I grab the hem of her shirt and pull it over her head, tossing it on the floor.

"You're not gonna fold it?" she smirks, running her fingers through her hair as she sits up on her elbows.

"Do you want me to stop to do it?" I smirk back.

"Please no."

"Then shut up and don't sass me again."

She smiles, making her adorable dimples pop. "Yes ma'am."

I nod and just take in the perfect sight of this girl laying on my bed in a white lace bra and black sweatpants shorts. I push out all the thoughts in mind and focus on this. On her.

On us.

I push her all the way down on the bed and slowly trace kisses down her chest.

"Stoppp!" she whines. "I don't like this, I don't like teasing."

"Shh," I say.

"No, stopp."

"I promise I'll speed up if you hush."

"But-"

"Please, baby?"

She sighs. "Fine."

"Thank you," I say, unhooking her bra and lightly grazing her boobs with my tongue.

Gosh, I missed this.

"Fuck, Cooper," she says as I suck on her..chest area. My hands find the hem of her shorts and pull them down, looking at her.

"I think it's my turn, baby," she whispers, her voice slightly raspy.

Ohh, shit, yes.

I nod as she kisses my lips, unhooking my bra, putting it on her head like a hat. I throw my head back in a fit of laughter.

"You're so stupid!" I laugh.

"I just wanted to hear your laugh," she smiles, kissing my neck and down my chest, running her tongue over my breasts.

She is so sweet.

But so dirty at the same time.

□□□■■■

sorry it's so short, I just figured I should stop here for now.

OMGG THEY HAD SEX! WTF!

songs for this chapter:

Still Into You by Paramore

Look After You by The Fray

Low by Sleeping With Sirens

yeeahhhh

-Missy