Chapter 12

School got cancelled today! You know what that means...CHORES!!!!

We arrived at the hospital and Dan held my hand as we walked into Sara's temporary room. I saw her laying on the bed with cuts and bruises littering her body. I couldn't bear to look at her so I buried my head into Dan's chest while he rubbed circles on my back.

"It's going to be okay," Dan whispered into my ear. We sat in the chairs that sat against the gray walls until a nurse came to tell us that visiting hours were over. We walked through the halls in solemn silence.

"Wait! Wait, miss come back!" We turned to see the same nurse from earlier walking fast towards us.

"Your friend, she's waking up!"

"What," I questioned in disbelief.

"She's regaining consciousness." I smiled brightly and saw that Dan was too. I tried to walk normally back but I couldn't help but to run. When Dan entered I was already sitting next to Sara and watching her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Heyyyyy." She closed her eyes again after nodding.

"Where are we?" She opened her eyes again and looked around the room. She then looked at me quite confused.

"(y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you look so old? What happened? Why am I in a hospital?"

"What do you mean why do I look so old?" She gave me look that was nothing more than utter confusion.

"B-but, you're like...fifteen? You look twenty-something?" Dan decided to back out into the waiting room, I turned my attention back to Sara.

"That's because I am twenty-something."

"No, you're fifteen, I'm fifteen. What's going on?"

"Sara, it's 2017, we were fifteen nine years ago."

"What?" At that point a man walks in and asks how she's been doing. I told him that she must have some form of amnesia and he nodded.

"Yeah, that's common with accidents similar to hers."

"Will she ever remember again?"

"That's hard to say, you can't really tell. She might remember tomorrow or twenty years from now. The only thing we can do is hope and wait for time to tell." After he examined her he asked Dan and I to leave.

Time Skip

After staying with Sara for a week we had to return back to London. Luckily she did regain her memory but those few days she hadn't were the strangest days of my life. She had no idea what was going on and just kept repeating that she was fifteen.

Phil greeted the both of us with a giant bear hug as soon as we opened the door.

"I missed you guys so much!" He grinned uncontrollably and Dan just rolled his eyes.

It was good to be home.

I'm sorry it was so short and I'm sorry this one sucked, I have little time to write so this is basically a filler chapter. Again I know how bad this is I'm sorry. I've got a few ideas with what I'm going to do with this story but if you have any I would love to hear them.