08

Willow

I groaned, flopping down onto my bed, texting Luke for the twentith time.

Willy
I ended things, once again. I gave him a kiss goodbye because thats what he asked for before we split for good. Me and him will still be close and I'll always consider him the closest thing I had in a while.

I sighed, seeing no reply. He read it, as soon as I sent it. He was dodging me, and I was so frustrated. I grabbed my keys, walking down the stairs and out the door.

------

I pulled up at the beach and parked my mom's car, walking by the water. I sat down as my eyes filled with tears. I'm a horrible person. Luke came back and I immediately lost all interest in Michael. It wasn't fair to either of them.

Luke just makes me feel alive, he makes me be myself. I feel so free when I'm with Luke. I also feel safe, and secure. With Luke, I felt tons of sparks, that never died down. No one came close to the way I felt about Luke. His blue eyes stare a hole into my sole.

With Michael, I felt a small spark. Never anything huge. I knew I was being wrong by being with someone while all I wanted was Luke. I just thought Michael could make me forget, but he didn't. Luke came back and I lost all interest in Michael.

I always thought I was better off with Michael. He knew what he wanted to be in life. He wanted to become a doctor. He was passionate about it, and worked really hard to achieve this goal.

Luke, however, didn't know what he wanted to be. He had a bunch of fun, crazy ideas that involved a band, traveling the world, becoming number one in music. Music was Luke's passion, and even though he claims he hasn't decided, he has his heart set on music. When he talks about his dream, he gets all excited and his eyes have a flame of hope in them.

Both of the boys were drop dead gorgeous, and both were a complete catch. But, Luke had caught my eye. He was like my drug, and I think I overdosed.

I laid down onto the sand, sighing. What was I doing? I had no idea what to do in this situation. I didn't want to let mine and Michael's friendship fall down the drain, and I wanted something real with Luke. I loved him, more than I've ever loved anyone else.

I grab my phone and see two missed calls and a message from Luke.

Lukey
Meet me at the beach, our spot x

My heart sped up, and I ran to where I knew he would be. He turned at me and I stopped in my tracks. His eyes stared into mine. They were swollen and red, making my frown evident. He had been crying.

"Michael, he uh, he told me everything." He spoke up after a while. "I was just angry because I thought you changed your mind. You said you lost all feelings for h-him." He said, his voice wavering. "I d-didn't mean to be a b-badguy." He said, holding back sobs. "I'm j-just crazy about you, and I don't know why! I think about you, all day, everyday. You're the only one in my thoughts. I always want to be near you, and you make me happy!" He yelled, and I saw tears running down his cheeks.

I felt as if someone had glued my mouth shut. "You make me crazy, Willy. I'm so desperate to be-"

I cut him off, blurting out a few words. "I'm in love with you." My eyes widened at what I had just said.

Luke looked at me, before walking over and grabbing me by the shoulders. He placed his lips against my own, and I immediately melted.

I soon began to kiss back as he held me close, like I would disappear. We finally pulled apart. "I want you, only you." I said, breathlessly. He smiled, breathing as hard as I was.

"I only want you too, Willy." He said softly before connecting my lips in another passionate kiss.

-----

I pulled up at Luke's new house, and I looked over at him. "Stay the night." He whispered, looking over at me.

"I can't," I whispered. "I have to be there when Kayla comes for the weekend." I said, sadly.

He pressed his lips against mine randomly, making me smile into the kiss. "I love you," He said, tilting my chin up to stare into my eyes.

I smiled widely, pecking his lips gently. "I love you, Luke." I said, smiling. He smiled, pulling me in for a kiss again.

I pulled away and shoved him a little. "Go inside, and tell your mom I said hi." I said, smiling.

He blushed, staring at me, making me slightly self concious. "I will. Have a good night." He said, softly kissing me again.

He jumped out of the car and I pulled off before we got caught up in anymore kisses.