05

Willow

I woke up to an empty bed. Luke's empty bed. I heard arguing downstairs, making me groan. I already knew it was my mum. I walk downstairs and see Luke and my mother. "You're ruining her." She yelled at him, making him laugh.

"I'm sorry, but I'm the one who had to hold her crying ass together last night. Something you and your family of misfits can't do. She saw the adoption papers. You made her sink to me when I didn't even want her-"

"Goodmorning." I said, making their heads snap my way. My mother's eyes filled with tears, as did mine. I felt betrayed that they never told me.

"Willo-" I cut her off with a laugh. She looked at me, sadly.

"Save it, I'm going home so I can wallow in selfpity." I said, grabbing my jacket. "Thanks for the pity party, Luke. I'll be sure to leave you alone." I said, walking out the front door. I walked in my own place. I grabbed my phone and dialed Michael's number. I told him I was coming over, and I left the house.

I walked the short walk to my best friend's house. I knocked on the door, and Mikey let me in.

"What's wrong?" He immediately said, making me frown.

"What's not wrong?" I restated, making him frown as well. I began to go into detail to what happened and before I knew what was happening, Michael was driving off with a baseball bat.

I began running to Luke's to warn him. I finally arrived and I saw Michael's car in Luke's driveway. I heard crashing, so I ran inside Luke's house.

"You little bitch!" I heard Michael yell, before I heard more crashing. I ran upstairs, searching for Luke. I opened his bedroom door and saw Luke and Michael. Luke was trying to duck so the bat, that Michael was swing, wouldn't hit him. I groaned, and yelled Michael's name, but Michael kept swinging.

"Stop, Mike." I yelled, but he ignored me once again, aiming for Lukes head. Luke immediately ran behind me and Michael shook his head.

"Don't be a pussy, Hemmings. Get out here." Michael snapped, and Luke started yelling profanities.

"Both of you, stop!" I screamed, making the room go silent. I grabbed Michaels hand and started leading him outside, so we could go back to his place.

"You're just leaving with him? What about what he did to me?" Luke yelled, and I turned around to say something, but Michael beat me to it.

"What about what you did to her?" He yelled back, making Luke's face fall. I held back tears as Michael fumed. "You pretended to care about her, and when she pushed you away because she was scared she was going to get hurt, you told her mother that you didn't even want her!" Michael screamed at Luke, desperately wanting to get his hands on the blonde boy.

I tried pushing Michael out to his car, he held his ground. "You don't-" Luke started but Michael stopped him.

"I don't know the full story?" Mike asked, laughing. "I do, I know you 'fell in love' with her, and apparently, your upset because you thought she didn't feel the same way." Michael explained. "She does feel the same way, well she did. You're such an ass, she probably hates you." Michael stated and Luke's gaze flashed to me.

I looked away, proving Michael's statement. I did hate Luke. He hurt me so much, I didn't know how to handle it. Michael held my hand tightly, knowing I needed reassurance that I wasn't in danger right now.

"How is it fair for you to hate me?" Luke said weakly. I wouldn't look up because I knew that question was directed at me, and his gaze was on me. With one look, i'd give in.

"Because I never knew what my feelings were towards you, and that made you angry." I whispered, making him angry. Soon after I said it, I heard sobbing.

I looked up to see his normally bright blue eyes had gone a dull, sad blue. That made my chest burn, and tighten. I felt so horrible but I knew this was fair. "M-Mike, l-lets go." I mumbled and he agreed, leading me to his car. Before I could even get in, his lips smashed to mine. I immedately shoved him off.

"What the hell?" I yelled, wiping my lips. I was surprised but disgusted. "Why the hell, did you kiss me?" I yelled again, my anger building up.

"I care, more than him. Way more." He said, leaning in again. I shoved him right off. I started walking next door, to my house but Michael grabbed my arm. "Look, I know you don't feel the same. But, think about it. Who's always there for you? Who's never let you down? Me. Not Luke." After he spoke, my mind drifted to Luke. How he was always there for me, and used to never let me down.

Then I thought about the pain Luke had placed me through.

"Michael, I'll go on a date with you." I spoke up, making him smile. He agreed to pick me up at seven and I walked inside and up to my room.

I looked over at the window I used to use to snuck out to see Luke, and my heart broke. No more Luke.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head, and grabbed an outfit to get ready for tonight.

I decided on a simple P!ATD croptop, with a pair of ripped light blue jeans. I began to straighten my hair when my phone went off. I looked at it and scowled.

Mikey
Can't make it tonight, sorry.

I sighed and looked down at my outfit. I threw it all off, breaking down in the process. I missed Luke, already.