Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It

As soon as Jack got home, he recorded a couple of videos before eating lunch and going back to the restaurant with his camera. He figured he could do a vlog there showing the new restaurant an the animatronics. Signe decided to stay home and help him sift through comments on YouTube, as well as tweets.

Jack was about to walk inside, but hesitated when he heard crashing coming from inside.

What the hell?, Jack thought as he cautiously opened the door, phone in hand in case he needed to call the police.

He was surprised to see the younger version of himself sitting behind the drum set, playing as if no one could hear him. He abruptly stopped when he noticed Jack standing in the doorway.

"Um...hey." The young Jack look alike waved awkwardly. Jack was sure he would be blushing if he wasn't an animatronic.

"That sounded cool!" Jack complimented him, walking towards the animatronic and hopping onstage.

"Are the other animatronics in the back?" Jack went into the room behind the stage. All of the animatronics were standing around talking except Anti, who was still nowhere to be found.

"Hey!" Bingsepticeye was the first one to notice him. The other animatronics stopped what they were doing and glanced over at Jack as well.

"I'm Bing, this is Hack!" The yellow haired animatronic introduced himself and his counterpart excitedly.

The dark green haired animatronic nodded calmly in acknowledgment. His gaze landed on the camera in Jack's hand that he activated, a quizzical expression on his face.

"Top o' the morning to ye ladies! I'm here at this fantastic pizzeria that someone actually bought for me! It came with a couple of animatronics."

Jack turned the camera so he could film Bing and Hack. Neither of them dared to mention the young Jack animatronic standing behind him with the drumsticks in hand.

With a loud crack, the animatronic smacked Jack in the head with the drumsticks. Dazed, Jack tried stumbling away only to be hit again, knocking him unconscious. The still activated camera fell out of his hands as his head hit the floor.

Hack promptly stomped it to pieces with his foot with a loud crunch.

"Is the trap set yet?" Anti spoke in the three animatronic's heads. They all had communications devices installed in their heads so they could contact each other.

"Just finished." Bing stated with a tinge of remorse in his voice. He didn't want to hurt Jack, but he also didn't want to get torn apart by Anti.

Silently, Hack tied Jack up and stuffed a rag in his mouth to use as a gag. Bing hesitated in the room for a moment before reluctantly leaving the room, locking the door behind him.

"Bullseye. I win." Wilford drawled with a triumphant smirk. He was doing target practice with Nate, using his gold pistol to shoot at the wooden target hung above the register. They had a target painted on the wall, but Mark had wanted to get rid of it since the bullet holes damaged the wall.

The other animatronics were anxious since Googleiplier was still nowhere to be found. Shagiplier missed Tyler and spent his time aimlessly wandering around. M.A.R.K.I.P.L.I.E.R and Rediplier kept Blueiplier and Pinkiplier company by playing games with them. Creepiplier preferred to linger in the dark corner of the black padded room, not having spoken a word to anyone since Dark disappeared. Youngiplier spent his time tinkering with a pile of parts he had found, occasionally watching Nate and Wilford do target practice when the restaurant was closed.

"I think you cheated." Nate pretends to pout as he folded his arms over his chest. The punishment for losing was cleaning the kitchen, which was always a mess. Since Matt was gone with Mark, Amanda had volunteered to be the temporary chef, having J-Fred babysit Luna when she was gone.

Nate jumped when he heard something barge through the door, surprised to see a police force rushing in. One of the officers shot at Wilford and Youngiplier, a different officer trying to lead Nate out of the building.

"What are you doing?!?" Nate cried, struggling to free his arm from the officer's strong grip.

"We saw the footage. Don't worry sir, you're safe." A female officer assured him. Hearing the noise, the other animatronics entered to see what was going on.

"Leave them alone!" Nate pleaded, managing to tear his arm free and run towards Wilford. Wilford was lying on the ground, a gaping hole in his chest that exposed severed sparking wires.

"I-I'll be f-fine, go!" Wilford's voice glitched before the mischievous neon pink light in his eyes flickered and died.

"We need to get you out of here." Two officers pinned Nate's arms behind his back and basically dragged him away. He could only watch the police hunt down and disable all of the animatronics, dumping all of them into the back of a police tuck before driving away.

Once Nate was outside, one of the officers handed him a card in case he needed them again before driving away, leaving him with an empty restaurant and a broken heart. He knew that they were animatronics, but he had grown fond of them after spending nearly a year with them.

Nate pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Mark, waiting impatiently as the phone rang a couple of times before Mark finally answered.

Nate spoke as soon as he picked up, his mind already whirling to try and find a plan to save them. No doubt they were being brought to a furnace or somewhere equally horrible.

"They're gone...all of them."