Happy Birthday

"Happy birthday babe." Jack heard Signe whisper in his ear, her arms wrapped around him like he was a giant teddy bear.

"Top o' the morning." Jack whispered with a smirk, rolling over to see Signe smiling at him.

"You want pancakes for breakfast?" Signe asked, starting to get up.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to leave." Jack whined softly, pulling her closer towards him.

"Well I can't do both. Besides, I'm starving." Signe gently pried his arms off and walked out of the room into the kitchen. Jack yawned before getting out of bed and following her, watching her pull the ingredients out of the cabinet.

"Your fans draw anything cool?" Signe peered over Jack's shoulder as he unlocked his phone.

Birthday wishes from all of his social media sites instantly flooded in, happy messages and fan art thrown at him. There was one particular message that stuck out to him.

"We heard about how Mark got his own restaurant for hitting sixteen million subs, so we got you a pizzeria for your twenty-seventh birthday. Enjoy!" Jack read aloud.

"We gotta check it out!" Signe squealed in excitement, completely forgetting about making breakfast. The person who wrote the message sent them a private message of the address.

"Breakfast." Jack reminded her, smiling at her excitement.

"Right, sorry." She blushed as she got back to work.

They ate their chocolate chip pancakes quickly before climbing into the car and driving to the address.

"Wow." Jack breathed in awe as he parked by it. The building was red brick, a dark blue sign hung up that read "Septic Slices" in a cursive neon green font. There was a light gray sign that gun in the window that read "closed" in a light blue cursive font.

"C'mon!" Signe urged Jack, eager to look inside.

There was a long wooden counter off to the left with a cash register on top, as well as various sized Septiceye Sam plushes. Hanging above the counter was a chalkboard that lists the menu, and behind the counter was the kitchen, separated from the counter by a wall of bullet proof glass. The floor was a dark brown and fan art of Jack and Signe hung on the walls.

There were a couple of long wooden tables painted with chalkboard paint so people could draw while they waited for food and the stools were painted to look like septic eyes.

Septic eye lamps hung in various parts of the room on the red brick ceiling, the light a faint green hue.

Several booths were lined up by the walls, the seats neon green and black.

"This place is amazing!" Jack gushed, wandering further towards the back. A large black stage took up most of the right corner, a drum set laying on top with the center drum painted to look like a septic eye, as well as a mic. There was also a door behind the stage.

"I didn't know there was this much green in the whole galaxy." Signe quoted Star Wars, running a hand across one of the tables.

Jack walked through the door and found several animatronics similar to the ones Mark had in his restaurant.

One looked like Anti, another like Bingsepticeye, the third like him when he was younger, and the fourth looked like him when he had dark green hair with glasses.

"Sean, where are you?" Jack heard Signe yell.

"Back here!" He yelled back, circling around the animatronics. They all looked eerily life like, as if they were just humans dressed up as versions of himself.

"No way." Signe gasped, looking at the animatronics with eyes wide in awe.

"I know." Jack chuckled. He opened Instagram to see that the person had sent him info about the place he was standing in.

"This is an old pizzeria that the previous owner no longer wanted, so I bought it and will send you the deed as soon as possible. I made it sure it was close to home for you so it would be easier to travel between the restaurant and your house to record videos. All of the bills for it are paid off for three years and will be renewed automatically when it expires. The animatronics were mailed in by the same people who created Mark's in case you were curious. They promised to send a couple more once they were finished. I hope you enjoy!" Jack paced as he read the message, wondering how he could both record videos and run the diner.

"Who would we have run the register?" Signe walked behind the counter.

"Hello?" Jack heard a familiar voice say from the front.

"Hey Robin!" Jack greeted him with a hug.

"I heard about the pizzeria and wanted to have a look around myself." Robin explained.

"We have an opening for a cashier if you're interested." Signe chimed in.

"Sure!" Robin clapped his hands together excitedly, letting Signe take him on a tour of the place.

Jack retreated back into the room where the animatronics were. He faltered at the doorway, unsure of what he was seeing was there before. There was an animatronic that looked like Mark in a black suit with a red tie, it's skin pale and eyes closed with strands of pitch black hair hanging in its face.

"Must've accidentally shipped one of Mark's animatronics to me." Jack whipped out his phone and called Mark using FaceTime.

"Hello?" He answers after a couple of rings.

"Hey, I think one of your animatronics got shipped here by accident." Jack flipped the phone so he could see it.

"Jack, I need you to melt that thing as soon as possible." Mark instructed, his tone serious which was concerning to Jack.

"Mark-"

He had already hung up before Jack could finish his sentence.

As he put his phone back in his pocket, he saw that the animatronic was gone, as well as Anti.

"These animatronics are weird." Jack shook his head as he left the room and walked with Signe back to the car. Robin had already gone to the hotel he was staying at, promising to be there for work the next day.

"So do you like it?" Signe asked as they drove back home so Jack could record videos.

"Yeah." Jack muttered absent mindlessly as he glanced back at the pizzeria before focusing on the road.