Chapter 35 ♥ -- "Minsan naiisip ko na Is my Son Gay?"

*this chapter will be only focusing on Alex J don't worry Cat will be on the next one! Please read my A/N! Enjoy reading.*

Alex's POV

Dammit! Looking through files until I realized there are so much projects to check and to be signed neither single one them has been approved but I have more agendas to attend to like the Dinner, I can't cancel that and just give this shitload of work to the staff.

I called my secretary to cancel all my meetings and also to give this work to the team that are assigned, sometimes it's way much easier to have a normal job than the CEO. More time seeing my family than having hard time to visit time.

*calling Baby Cat*

"He---."

"HIIIIIIIII! KUYA IM ON MY WAY TO THE RESTAU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! DRIVE SAFELY, SARANGHAEYO~!!!" *ends call*

Look at my sister, tumawag tapos babaan ako ba't hindi na lang siya nagtext? The last word makes me smile kasi sabi niya dahil sa Korean drama nakain na da siya ng sistema. I don't even know what does that mean. Kaya ayan she keeps on mentioning Korean words and how much she wants to marry her oppa?? Lee Min Ho, Weird name. Sometimes the girl gives me headaches.

I remember when it was her first week of college tawag ng tawag sa akin yan because she has no one to talk to, so as a result I tend to finish my meeting and fetching her to sight-see New York. Good thing hindi pa ako based sa L.A, but now I see her more often because of my crazy schedule. We have our facetime days and updating me about her classes. For now, I don't want to see my little sister cry over a guy, ayoko nang maulit yung nangyari dati.

Right now, I'm infront of the place where we're going to have dinner and I can imagine mom asking me when, how, will I get married.

"Dad, you know I have this classmate well hindi naman siya classmate like we have sub---."

"KUYAAAAAAAAAAA!"

And here I am greeted by my little sister by a hug, I let go of her and greeted mom and dad.

"It's good to see you anak it has been a while since we have this small family dinner. Here take a sit beside Chloe which is obviously late like always." Wala paring pinagbago si mom ganon pa din but there's different she seems a lot happier.

"Our business are doing well because of your care, I wanna thank you son for being there and finding time to see us." Dad really didn't change same old, business first before your life but its fine he's family-oriented and makes mom a lot happier.

"I ordered already if you don't mind, I think it'll take a lot of time if we're going to wait for you guys and don't worry i'll never forget your favorite."

~~

A few hours had passed and each one of us updated what has been happening on their life, Chloe is getting married by the end of this year and mom is super excited about it and suddenly the eyes on me again when she asked:

"Alex, when will you have a girlfriend? Nauna na si Chloe, please don't tell mauuna din si Cat sayo? It's been more than three years na, c'mon! Minsan naiisip ko na Is my Son Gay? I mean I have no gender preferences and if that's the problem I'm gladly to talk to your dad whether it's a boyfriend or a girlfriend basta meron." I laughed at her comment she have nothing against to anything she loves everything. Then, I looked at dad who has this serious face.

"I can assure you mom and *looks at dad* that I'm a guy who needs more time to look for her bride *looks again at mom*"

"Are you sure? Are you really sure? Because I can set you up at my friends who likes you and A LOT of them are willing." Chloe was teasing me again her blind dates and I can probably see na hindi maganda ang result.

Catalina on the other hand, is pretty occupied on finishing her second desert while every one of us are full she was still hungry. She just told us that she's having fun on her college, her grades are good and no guys in her life. I don't want any guy on her life right now she's just too fragile on what had happened even though na matagal na yun. Like Chloe told me she's going to find someone again and be with her but as a Kuya I've seen her walls broken down and I'm willing again to protect her.

"See you soon Son, maybe sa Hawaii naman? I'm thinking to have our vacation there your mom wants to see the beaches there."

"Dad! Halos nalibot na natin ang Hawaii last year. Aren't you tired of seeing those beaches are all over again?" chloe was right we've been there like 3 times already but I can say that I'm not tired of seeing those beautiful beaches.

"Okay maybe let's just go back to Philippines? Go to El Nido? I haven't been there."

"Great Idea Chloe, or maybe let's just held the wedding there?" mom said with enthusiasm 

"Calm down Mom, let's just think about. I'll head first okay? I need to check something at Dior. Just make sure before we're heading back to Philippines our schedules are good and Cat's free."

Mom and Dad left next and Cat was still shock on thinking na babalik kami sa Philippines I can read that there's a big chance that we might see him again.

"You've been quiet when Chloe mentioned Philippines? It's not a big deal I'm sure pupunta naman tayo agad sa El Nido."

"How can you be so sure Kuya? We've been with them almost every day. I know matagal na but the pain is still there and I don't know if I can handle that again."

I hugged her tightly and calm her down, I don't want to feel that hurt again because of that guy.

A/N: omgggg! Thank you again guys huhu, sa reads, votes, messages J I really appreciate it, I'll be doing dedications again ;) Sino kaya yang GUY na yan? Comment/Message me if you have a clue and I'll dedicate it to you ;) Last chapter pwede bang 5 votes? And this new chapter kahit ilang votes? Para naman may motivation ako to do the next chappie J *naisingit ko pa talaga yung kdrama lifeu ko noh? May bagong oppa ako si lee dong wook hihihi 4ever na kami nun!*

Until the next chappie, lovelots ♥