Chapter 34 ♥ -- Fast Forward

Chapter 34 --- Fast Forward

*After three years*

Catalina's POV

"CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!! WAKE UP!!! THE CLASSES STARTS AT 20 MINUTES"

Ano ba yang ingay na yan? I grabbed at my phone to look at the time!

*08:30 AM* OMG LATE NA AKO!!!!

Dali-dali akong tumayo sa kama at dumeretso sa banyo.

Yung sumigaw pala kanina housemate ko yun, nandito kami sa isang bahay na puro students with different courses nga lang and hii again ang tagal kong hindi kayo nakasama ah, I was busy doing school works eh and I also graduated na nga pala so I'm a Junior and taking up the course fashion designing, TWO YEARS NA LANG! I was hesitant on picking up many different courses thankful din ako na my parents are not pressuring me to take a course on what they want, they're very supportive on what im doing right now.

"Did you sleep late again last night? I heard you talking to someone." Sabi ni Julia which is yung housemate ko and thankful ako na parehas kami ng course and she's also my classmate but we have slight different schedules.

May kausap ba ako kagabi? Hmmm. Ahhh alam ko na. Hahaha

"I slept late last night because I was talking to someone."

"OHhhhhhh, is he our boyfriend? *Sabay wink*"

"WHAT? HAHAHA NOOO. I'm catching up with my brother."

~

After what it seems like forever natapos na din ang classes time for food haha, btw Im not in the Philippines nasa New York pala ako nagaaral dito na nakabase sina Ate Chloe and Kuya Alex they had so much success for the past years si Ate of course graduated siya as a Fashion Designer and she has her own clothing line #GOALS someday ganyan din ako haha & She's engaged with someone. Si Kuya naman well let's just say na isa siya sa mga Top Bachelor na kasama sa Forbes list, I can't even imagine na makakasama siya sa listahan na yan and until now he's still single, wala pa daw sumasakto sa gusto niya.

On the other hand, im still single still looking for that right guy haha, I thought I had found one but it saddens me that he's the wrong one. Si Daniel? Yung Prince na tinatawag ko? HAHAHA well he's in the past now he's married with Kayla? Khaylla? Basta that's her name. He got married last year and I guess we didn't end up well if meron man for now he's out of my life.

For now I'm contented with what I have and I have become.

Alex's POV

"Sir, Your mom called and she want to have dinner with you and your sisters. Should I take your reply or have you called her back?"

"I'll just call her thank you."

Looking through my lock screen a happy smiles of my family which I badly miss I'm currently at New York running some errands to be done and then I'll go back to Los Angeles, Good thing that my parents are going here and Cat & Chloe are here excited to update my lock screen. For the past year we have changed a lot especially my sister Cat she became more mature when to decide things and making choices and I could have been any proud of her and also Chloe which made her line become more noticeable from her designs shown by well-known models. Seeing them altogether in a dinner would be so fun and also catching up good thing both of them isn't busy.

For now I'm satisfied with what I have even I'm still looking for someone to be a part of my life.

//  HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. NEW CHAPPIE a little overview sa bagong part ng buhay nila ♥

i hope you liked it!! voteeeeee and comment!!! silent readers kung meron man magsilabasan na kayo!! hahaha

lovelots ♥