No wait. Sakura thought. That doesn't sound right at all.

Sakura pinched herself back to reality, but she quickly regretted the action because she came back at the climax of the movie. That sure said a lot; considering that it was a porn movie, one could only imagined what the climax was from hearing the word 'porn'.

Oh yeah. All of the bunnies in the room were really hopping.

Sakura nearly died of mortification when the movie ended—she couldn't believe that she wasted eight bucks to see that piece of crap! Well... technically speaking, Syaoran paid for the tickets and everything else. But still... rather than throwing away a good sixteen bucks to watch a piece of garbage that she didn't understand at all, they could've shared a delicious 'Couple's Deluxe Sundae' from the ice cream parlor. Twelve flavors of ice cream with mouthwatering hot fudge and caramel topping, whip cream on the side, chewy gumdrops, and a cherry at the top—now that was something good.

The porn movie?

Note to self: Avoid movies with an X on the poster, especially XXX.

"Movie was good," Syaoran remarked while they were sitting inside the theater's food court.

Sakura snorted. "Are you serious? I didn't get the plot at all!"

He chuckled in amusement. "It was your first porn movie, wasn't it?" He smirked when he saw a tint blush on her cheeks. "Porn movies don't usually have plots that you expect to see in normal movies. They have plots, but they're pretty vague and are usually covered up by the sex scenes."

"Well, aren't you an expert?" Sakura mocked.

"Eriol and I did a little studying back in the old days," he smirked... again.

"Is that why he is so...?" Sakura couldn't find the exact word to describe Eriol's state of condition. Calling him horny was a bit too much—he wasn't quite there... yet.

Syaoran laughed. "He's not a bad man. Why do you hate him so?"

"I don't hate him," said Sakura.

"Then what do you feel toward him?"

"I just loathe him with a strong passion."

"That just means that you hate him." He pointed out as a matter-of-factly.

Day 1 being Li Syaoran's girlfriend note two: Sakura no likey smart Syaoran.

Sakura sighed. "If I tell you... promise me—" she looked at him dead in the eyes, "—that you won't repeat what I say to him."

"I won't say a single word to him."

"It was the first Christmas after he and Tomoyo met," Sakura started telling the story slowly. "Tomoyo's company hosts a party every year to celebrate. I am invited every year because I am a regular shopper. Tomoyo brought Eriol along that year, and the guy got drunk after a few of Tomoyo's male co-workers tried to mess with him a little bit. I was stuck to watch him while Tomoyo took like an eternity to say goodbye to her boss."

"Eriol was drunk—did he do anything?" Syaoran asked quickly. "I mean... is that why you hate him? ... 'cause he did something... you know?"

"No!" Sakura screamed in horror just thinking about Eriol touching her. "Don't jump to conclusions—but if you should jump to one, please think of a pretty rainbow and fluffy clouds in the sky. Anyway... I was saying that I had to watch the man, and I guess he said something that set me off until today."

"What did he say?"

Sakura motioned for him to bring his head closer, which he did. "Gosh, Sakura—am I resting against you or a wall?!" Syaoran burst out laughing, tears forming in his eyes as he held his stomach in pain. Sakura narrowed her eyes and glared at him. "It's not funny!"