New Chapter//Moving On

Ana's POV
      I wake up with my head hurting. I haven't cried myself to sleep since Peter abused me, but now I have. Its hurt me more than I want to admit that he cheated. The said he lived me and I had said it back, that just makes it hurt worse.
    Someone knocks on my door. "Come in," I say. My dad comes in and looks at the packed boxes. 
    "I thought as a girl, you would have a lot more stuff," he says. I force a laughs and smile. He would know something was wrong if I didn't. "Get ready, we're gonna start loading up the truck in a few."I nod and get up as soon as he leaves.
    My eyes aren't red, but they are puffy. I go to my closet and take out my crybaby shirt and  high waisted shorts. I don't bother with my hair, for I'm just not feeling it.
    ×××××××××
     Thankfully, it's not raining like I was expecting. Its the middle of winter, that's when its usually raining everyday. "You look sad," my father says as he sets a box down.
   "I'm not in the best mood," I say. He raises a brow. "Alex and I broke up." To my surprise, he doesn't smile or look at all pleased.
   "Why?" He asks. Tears well up in my eyes again at the memory of what I seen. "What did he do?" He demands.
   "I don't want to talk about it," I say, my voice cracking. He gives a sad look before jogging back into the house. I rest my hands on the truck, closing my eyes. My heard hurts from all the crying. A hand presses against my shoulder.
    I turn around, somehow feeling numb. Looking up, Alex stands before me with a glum, sad look. He has a black eye and cut lip. I can't help buy want to ask him what happened. Then I remember he's a fighter, that's what he does.
     "What the heck are you doing here?" I demand, holding back tears. It was just a fling Ana. Stop. "I said this was over. With that comes not seeing each other."
    "Your leaving?" He asks, ignoring what I said. I cross my arms over my chest. "Is there any point me being here?" He asks, a tear running down his cheek.
    "Depends on why." He takes a deep breath.
     "I love you, and I know that now it might seem like I'm just saying that but it's the honest truth. It was extremely fucked up of me to do that to you. Your the first real thing this come into my life in a long time.
   I didn't know that I was going to fall in love with you the day you walked into shop. You were just another girl picking up a car, but then you have those damn eyes that just make you fall in and you can't stop. I got connected to you. And I'm a dumnass for cheating."
     I look him in the eyes. "You were right. There is no point of you being here."
     ×××××××××
        Two months later
    "Harper it's nothing serious," I say, coughing violently. I can hear her shuffle.
    "I know I'm over reacting, but its hard to know if your best friend is fine when your miles and hours away from each other," she says. The door to my room opens, revealing Daniel with popcorn.
     "Okay fine. I'll make an appointment in the morning and record what the doctor says and send to you," I tell Harper.
    "Good. I gotta go. A 5sos song just came on and you know me," she says. We say bye and hang up. Daniel lays down next to me and puts the pop corn between us.
     "Can you hand me the remote so I can press play?" I ask. He hands it to me. Trolls starts playing. I rest my head against his shoulder as he pulls me a little closer to him without squishing the popcorn. "I love Poppy."
    "That creepy singer/YouTuber girl that people think is a robot?" He asks. I chuckle, looking at him.
    "No, Princess Poppy. Now watch the movie," I tell him. Neither of us look away. He leans in close and rests his forehead against mine.
    "You look very sick," he says in a whisper then kisses me. I chuckle. "But still beautiful."
    "Thank you handsome," I say. He bats his lashes and kisses me again. I turn away and we go back to watching the movie.

AN: She's happy again. How do you guys feel about the relationship??? Comment and share. Stay alive |-/         -Veah