Mornings

Ana's POV
I wake to the sound of light humming. The feel of Alex's breath on my neck, makes me smile and turn in his arms. I smile at him. "Morning beautiful," he says. I blush at the nickname, I find hard to see it as the truth.
"Morning," I reply, smiling. His messy bed head hair makes him look somehow ever better looking. He pulls me someone how closer to him. I look for my phone the best I can while laying down. He reaches over and hands me it from his nightstand.
10 missed calls: 5 dad, 3 mom, 2 Harper
Two missed messages: Harper: Where the hell are you? Your parents called me and I had to cover for your ass. If your with Alex you better be using protection.
Alex's eyes widen when he looks over my shoulder at it and shoots up. "Your going to murder me. I'm sorry," he says, holding his hands up. I place my hand in his shoulder.
"What's wrong?" I ask. He goes pale.
"I-I forgot something last night that's pr-pretty important," he says, stuttering. I chuckle.
"I'm on birth control," I tell him. His body relaxes automatically. "Your cute when your all worried," I say. He pushes me into my back and gets on me, his chest pressed to mine. My phone goes off.
"Hello?" I ask when I answer it. My fathers loud voice booms from the other line. Alex works his way down my neck with his lips.
"Where are you?" My father demands. I can hear my mom groan in the back.
"I'm with Harper still. I'll be home in a little bit," I tell him. He hangs up sounding mad. "I have to get going." He comes back up to eye level with me.
"Really?" He asks with a disappointed look. I kiss him quickly. "Do you know when your moving?" He asks, kissing my bare shoulder. I shake my head. I move a little, brushing against him. He gives me an uncomfortable smile.
"Someone troubled?" I tease. He grins, running his hand over my cheek. He parts my lips with thumb, and puts it in. I lightly suck in his thumb, making him groan.
"You like sucking my thumb baby girl?" I bat my lashes innocently, continuing my actions. His eyes read lust and want. I pull my mouth away and push him off of me. He groans and covers himself as I stand.
"Sorry," I say as I get dressed. He stands up, not bothering to put anything into cover himself.
"Call me when you find out when your leaving," he says. "Love you," he says as I start to walk away.
"Love you too."
×××××××××××
I get inside the house to see my mom. She places her hands on her hips. "You have something on your neck," she says. I rush to the mirror she has on a random wall and look at my neck. Shit. He just had to leave his mark.
"What's wrong?" I ask my mom. She pats the stop on the couch next to her. I sit down.
"I'll say this before your father gets home,"she starts. "Him and I are getting a divorce." I stare at her in shock.
"Why?" I ask. She looks down at her hands.
"I'm just not happy anymore. That's the real reason he's moving. He wants you to go with him because of that boy. But what you told me yesterday, I would feel horrible to separate that. So its up to you."
I hug her tightly, smiling into her shoulder. "Thank you," I say. She kisses my cheek.
"Is that a hickey?" She asks. I blush. "Don't bother. You do owe me details though." If this is the mom. I'll be getting when my parents separate then sign me up.

AN: I can't separate them!! Comment something you want to happen!!! Comment and share! Stay alive |-/ -Veah