Fundraising Tickles

Start from the beginning

"Should I explain or do you want to know or do you want to be surprised?" Dana asked as she smiled at the box.

"Let's leave it as a surprise." Amanda said as she walked closer to the box. "Who's first?" She asked.

"I'll go first." Bethan said as she walked up to the box.

Dana opened the way in with a smile. "Shoes and socks on the floor inside. Put your feet and arms in the restraints and I'll lock you in." She explained. Bethan did as she was told, being locked into the restraints. "I'll come and unlock you during second block. Don't worry, we are excused for today." She explained.

"Ok. I'll be waiting." Bethan said before the door closed and locked into place. The rest walked to their classes. "Cmon cmon, we need the money. Just try it." She mumbled to herself as she jumped in her seat.

Suddenly, the box began to open. She could feel the sun hit her bare feet as well as her face. The warmth helped her get comfortable as a guy walked into view. The guy began to glide his finger up and down the bottom of her feet. "Hehehehehehehehehehehe." Bethan giggled as she wiggled her feet. "Hehehehehehehehehehehethatshehehehehehehehenothehehehehehehehethespothehehehe."

The guy smiled as he stopped and began to lightly tickle up her legs, causing her to kick them reflexively. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha." Bethan giggled, attempting to get free.

"I don't think that this is your spot." The guy said as he moved to her sides.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Bethan begged as she moved left and right. The guy smiled as he kept tickling her sides, not realizing how quickly the time ticked down.

Once the timer hit zero, the box began to close, preventing the guy from continuing. Bethan took the time to regain her strength. However, a few minutes went by before a blindfold covered her eyes. "I'm gonna kill Dana for installing this." She muffled as the box opened up again.

She waited for what felt like a minute before she felt someone lightly tickle her sides. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTTHERENOTTHEREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged as her tickler went after her most ticklish spot.

"Did I already find it?" Her tickler teased as Bethan squirmed in her restraints.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged as the tickler kept tickling her sides.

"Fine." He said as he playfully tickled her feet.

"Thahahahahahahahahahahahahankshahahahahahahahahaha." She managed to say as she giggled.

"No problem, babe." He said as he kept tickling her feet.

"Brendahahahahahahahahahanhahahahahahahahahahawhyhahahahahahahaha." She giggled as she lightly kicked her feet.

"Yes?" He teased as he focused on tickling her toes.

"Hohohohohohohohohohowhahahahahahahahahahalohohohohohohohngahahahahahahahahahahaha." She laughed lightly as she wiggled her toes. To their surprise, the box began to close when she finished her question.

Bethan took the time to regain her breath. To her dismay, no one else came by for what felt like 30 minutes. She began to wiggle around impatiently, attempting to get someone's attention.

When she was about to give up, she felt a gag go into her mouth and the blindfold cover her eyes. The box opened up and she immediately felt someone tickle her soles. She let out a stream of giggles, but they were muffled due to the gag.

She constantly wiggled her feet left and right as she tried to escape from the tickling. Her giggling was quickly taking over her as the tickler began to go up her legs. She began kicking again, shaking her head left and right. Her hair kept going everywhere as the tickler went for her sides. It was then that she began to scream into the gag. She started to thrash around in her restraints. To her surprise, this tickler was better than the others.