Chapter 5 : Its just business

Start from the beginning

Sitting in Chachi's kitchen with Lala, Dior, Asia and Chachi, Valentine just sat there waiting to hear what was next. "I'm going to need this petty shit going on between you three to stop. Especially when my money is involved." Chachi spoke as she sat in the middle looking like the god father. Valentine wanted to laugh, but right now there was no time for any laughter. "Well I told you I'm not trusting no bitch if I can't trust my own fucking best friend Cha, I told you this." Lala spoke as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. It wasn't anything towards Valentine because she fought plenty of bitches and walked pass them as if they never said one word to each other. But its just she wasn't trying to risk her freedom for some new bitch. Nope. Not happening. "So are you out or what? I told you!" Chachi yelled standing up from her seat pushing the chair back some. "I! Don't! Have! Time ! For ! The! Petty! Shit! Okay?!" Chachi yelled as she clapped her hands with every word. Now Valentine was the one who was caught off guard. She never seen Chachi frown her face up once, until today. Even when Valentine was mentioning how she wanted to fight Chachi, she still didn't frown. But Valentine should know it's a whole different ball game when it comes to money. Especially money that's been taking care of your family for years. Not days, weeks, or months, a whole eight years. "I have a whole fucking daughter to care for! You think I care about some petty ass fight?! I need to get money!" Chachi continued to yell as Lala sat there with a frown on her face. "I mean, so what are we even doing?" Valentine asked growing a slight headache from Chachi yelling so much. Lala sucked her teeth before mumbling something under her breath. "Can't here you ma." Valentine smirked. She loved how easy she could get under Lala's skin. "Come on ya! What the fuck?! Its just business!! Ya bitches don't have to fuck with each other! But when its time to make that money? All of that petty shit is going to have to be on pause. I'm telling ya." Asia snapped. Valentine looked over at her before smiling. Whatever they were doing had to be serious, if it got Asia to get all angry. "I just want to know what are we doing! Everybody yelling and mumbling but don't want to tell me what the fuck I'm about to get into. All I want to know is what's going on!" Valentine snapped making all eyes fall on her. "Its scamming baby, we makes all the shmoney. Okay? A whole lot of it! So are you in or are you out?" Dior asked. She was willing to squash the beef if she was about to lose out on money. This time and this time only she planned to disagree with her cousin. Chachi wasn't the only one taking care of her family with that money. Dior had three younger sisters that she had to look after while both of her parents ran the streets as strung out drug addicts. "How long have you girls been doing this?" Valentine asked making Lala suck her teeth. "Get out Lala, bye! Get the fuck out of my house with the stupid shit! She could ask questions!! My nigga give her a fucking break!" Chachi snapped as she pointed in the direction of the door. "I'm out." Lala hopped out before switching her way towards the exit. "Matter of fact, ya all could leave besides you Valentine. We have some talking to do." Chachi said rubbing her head. Dior and Asia looked over at each other before standing up and heading out as well.  "Now let's talk business."

Tossing her purse onto the bed as she made her way into her room, Valentine was so over today. One she was still stuffed from those snow crabs, her head was now throbbing and Marcus wasn't home. So she was bored and in pain. Stripping out of her clothes, Valentine wrapped her hair up and changed into a cropped tank and a pair of boy shorts. Laying in her bed waiting for the pain pills to kick in, her phone started to ring from a face time call. Checking the caller ID, Valentine rolled her eyes before swiping over answer. It was Isaiah

"Excuse me sir do you have a face time appointment?" Valentine mumbled loud enough for him to hear her.

"Do I need one?" He asked as he sat in a gym. It looked as if he was just playing ball because his shirt was off and he was sweating.

"I don't know, you tell me." Valentine asked a smile grew on Isaiah's face.

"Your mean ass turns me on. Why are you so mean anyways?" He asked making Valentine playfully roll her eyes.