Just Another World

I was dancing my ass off, until i felt a hand touch the side of hips moving along with the tune. I look behind me to find a beauty looking down into my eyes, he had hazel eyes and black hair with a long quiff. 

" You wanna dance?" he yelled near my ear close enough for me to smell the shots and smokes from his breath.

"We kinda already are." i yelled back

"You don't mind?" He asked me with a grin.

"Not at all" i said with a smile.

We continued dancing, i didn't even know the kids name and we where pretty close to eachother, that i could feel he's torso. The song finished and i need to go use the toliet.

"Sorry i need to use the bathroom" I yelled into his ear.

He just smiled.

I went to the toliet and did my stuff, but when i got out i found that the boy i was dancing with was in the bathroom as well, looking at my body, scanning every part of me, with a grin on his face. 

"Whatcha looking at?" i asked him.

"Did anyone ever tell you, that you have an amazing body?" he asked with a smile as he got closer to me.

"Not someone who didn't know my name" i said confused, was he interested i questioned myself.

"I'm Zayn Malik" the gorgeous beauty said.

As soon as he said that name, it clicked to me. He's from ONE DIRECTION!, i can't go anywhere near him as much as i would love too. 

"Listen Zayn, i have to get going, it's getting late" i said trying to convince him.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"Nothing, just tired" I said pretending to yawn.

"Can i atleast walk you out of the club?" he questioned.

"Sure" i smiled.

We made our way out of the club, it was packed like never before. We made it to my car and i was about to kiss him on the cheek when he surrouned me with his hands on my car top. Leaning in for a kiss. As his lips crashed mine, we starting getting pretty into it. Until i pushed him off.

"What's wrong baby?" Zayn asked.

"I can't.." I said.

"But we just kissed, it means nothing to you?" Zayn said upset.

"No it's not that, i'm not interested." I said and got into the car and drove off.

I got home so in love but yet again angry at the thought that i just kissed Zayn Malik, My bestfriend Avery was in love with One Direction, and i couldn't tell her any of this. 

Avery's POV.

I woke up on a cold morning at 10am, got dressed and ate breakfast, I thought i'd spend the day with my bestfriend Adriana. As i made my was throught the city streets of London i finally made it. I went upto her floor and rang the bell i could hear her screaming out that i could come in.

"Um you're moody, what's up?" I asked with a bit of tone in my voice.

"Nothing, i'm just not in the mood today" she said like something was up.

"So what did you do last night?" i asked curious.

"Went out, had drinks and that's about it" She said quick as like she was about to vomit.

"Right, i'll make you breakfast and will go out for some shopping?" I asked her with a half smile.

"Sounds great, i'll go get dressed" She said in a rush.

I made her breakfast as she got dressed, she came out of her room looking fabulous like always i would die for her body even though we weren't that much apart from being twins. She came to the kitchen and ate.

"This tastes great" she said. 

"Glad you like it!" i commented.

We got our things and headed out, we shopped around until Adriana found something she really liked she went to try it on as i kept browsing.

Adriana's POV.

I found a really cute dress i wanted to try on, as i made my way to the dressing room i smashed into Zayn Malik again. I was in shock.