Chapter 46

Rosie's POV:

I can't sleep I keep tossing and turning.. When I do sleep I'm dreaming about something awful. I hate that my anxiety gets the best of me. I sit up from the bed and turn the light on. I keep forgetting that I'm in Zayn's room.

" Zayn.. Are you awake?" I whisper.

He mumbles something and then sits up from the couch. He looks miserable I feel so bad.

" Are you okay?" He asks.

" I just can't sleep. " I say to him.

" Let's go for a walk. Get your mind off of things." He says.

I agree. A walk sounds amazing right now I defiantly could use some fresh air. Zayn tosses two jackets at me as I'm putting on my boots, hopefully my sweats will keep me warm.

"Let me grab a shirt and I'll meet you ok?" He says walking to his suitcase. I nod and walk out of the room. Zayn walks back out of the room and finishes pulling his shirt over his head. I hand him one of his jacket that he handed me and he slips it on. Zayn nudges me as I'm trying to figure out this zipper of the jacket he let me borrow. I look up to see a girl and her friend staring at us.. I'm pretty sure they misinterpreted the situation by the way Zayn was pulling his shirt down..

I look at Zayn and my eyes are completely open I don't know what to say. Neither does he clearly, As he just waves to the girls and we walk away.

" Zayn.. This looks so bad." I say with a worry tone.

" People would be complete idiots to believe that rumor." He says.

" But.. It just doesn't look good." I say.

" It's fine, Perrie knows that it wouldn't happen and Louis knows it too. People always will talk.. I can't do much about what they are thinking.. Nor can you so stop worrying." He tries to lighten up.

" Ok.." I say as we wait for the elevator to go the lobby.

" C'mon let's go." He says walking out of the lobby door. A sudden burst of cold air hits me literally like a ton of bricks. I'm pretty sure my facial expression said it all by the way Zayn is laughing at me.

" Shut up how are you not freezing!" I say to him.

" I don't really know.. I guess I just sorta expected it." He smiles.

"Ugh. Whatever." I laugh.

" So what's on your mind." He says.

" I just don't know.. I know it wasn't their faults because I was the damn fool who took that notebook to work.. But it was so wrong of them to hide it from me Zayn.." I answer.

" The situation sucks pretty bad.. I truly do understand both sides.. Listen as your best friend." He smiles " I think you should honestly not let it get to you.. That's what Chelsea wants. She's got some sick obsession with you and Louis.. Don't let her be the reason something happens between you two." He says.

" Yeah, you're right. That's what she wants.. Ugh I can't stand her." I say to him.

" I know. None of us can. " He says. " I'm sorry." He adds.

" For what..?" I ask.

" Not telling you." He says and looks down at the ground.

" Zayn, It's fine. Really." I say as we turn the corner. We literally just walked around the block.

" I just feel bad like someone close to you should have told you ya know?" He says.

" Stop beating yourself up over it. It's okay I'm really not even upset anymore. You talking to me has defiantly helped me a lot. " I smile and he looks at me and smirks.

" You should probably go talk to Lou. " He says as we walk into the lobby. There are now several girls standing by the elevator door staring at us. I don't know how we even escaped not having paparazzi follow us. I didn't see one and that never happens..

"You can go on up.. I'll stay here and take pictures." He smiles.

"Are you sure? " I quietly says.

" Of course, I'm glad I was able to talk to you about that gift for Perrie." He winks and I realize what he's now doing.

" Well what can I say, She's amazing and deserves something amazing." I smile.

" Goodnight Ro." Zayn says and I smile while the doors of the elevator close. I hear Zayn start talking to the girls before everything went silent except for the annoying elevator music they have to play at all times.

..

I quietly open the door and Louis still has the light on but he's passed out. He doesn't look at peace like he normally does when he sleeps and I feel so guilty. I quickly take Zayn's jacket off and slip my boots off as I'm walking toward the bed. I quietly slip into the covers and wrap my arms around Louis. He's still dead asleep but his grip becomes tighter around my waist.. A slight smile comes on his face and I know he's once again at peace in his sleep. I can't keep doing this with him.. This constant fighting shit. I hate it. But maybe I'm just over thinking it.. Maybe other couples fight just as much.. But maybe that's what makes Lou and I relationship so good, Even though we do have are moments of fighting we always find our way back to each other.