Chapter 57

Rosie's POV:

After going home and having time with Louis for a bit making dinner of course for everyone except Harry and Rae of course.. I still feel bad for not going over to the hospital today but I did call Harry and Rae after work and talked to them for a bit. Louis seemed to be in a better mood as well but I felt bad but I havent talked to Scar all day.. She's in her room but she hasn't came out and I feel terrible. Liam, Zayn and Louis all work on putting the table together so we can sit and enjoy a meal together while I finished up cooking. 

" Can you just put the food on the table.. I'm going to talk to Scar okay?" I say to Louis. He smiles and nods his head.

" Of course." He adds and kisses me.

I walk over to Scar's room and knock on the door.

" Scar??" I question as I open the door a little bit.

" Yeah, Come in." She says sitting on her bed. 

" You okay?" I ask her.

"I'm alright.. I don't really know honestly." She says. " He just makes me so mad ya know?"

I come and sit on the edge of the bed. I do agree with her.. I mean I would be furious as well.

" I know. I understand.. Have you talked to him?" I asked.

" Yeah.. I mean he apologized and all, I mean we aren't back together.. But we decided to just take a breather for the day.. I think being at the hospital and not going out as much sorta put a toll on us. Him and I are going to talk later about it in person.." Scar answers.

" Well that's good. I'm glad you guys could talk at least" I smile.

" Yeah me too! I really don't wan't to ruin what we have ya know, But he's being so dang stubborn.." She looks down at her phone.

" Well.. I'm sure things will work out.. " I smile

" Who knows. If he keeps this up I doubt it" She laughs and rolls her eyes.

" You two are so stubborn" I smile. " Hey, We're having dinner come eat. Now." I stand up and she does the same.

" sounds good." She says and we both walk to the table.

" It's like a mini family dinner!" I say like a nerd.

" Except the two children aren't here." Liam jokes about Harry and Rae.

" Or Niall!" Zayn adds and we all just look at him like an idoit. He shrugs and pours water into his glass.

Pretty much our ' family ' dinner was a mass discussion on everything random, Just another typical dinner like always but it was perfect. I loved having these types of moments though I wish H and Rae were here to enjoy it as well.

" What did you two do today?" Scar asks me and Louis.

" She went to work." He rolls his eyes and laughs.

" Shut up. Yeah I did.. But actually that's what I was just about to talk to you guys about." I smile. " Lou, Scar do you remember Matty?" I ask them.

" His name sounds familiar to me.. " Louis says.

" Yes, I remember him." Scar smirks and I look back and Louis.

" Well, Xavier and him are friends! Anyway we are having a little concert at the coffee shop tonight and I ran into Matty as he wants us to come! I was thinking it may be fun!" I smile.

" Yeah, That sounds pretty fun actually." Scar smiles.

"What about you Lou?" I look at him and smile.