"Hannah! Come back!" George shouts. I ignore them and continue trying to find the girl.

I know what it's like to be helpless in bad situations. I know what it's like to scream and yell for help but everyone seems to ignore you.

I finally find her. She looks about nine, and tears were streaming down her cheeks. A death eater held their wand at her throat.

I run behind and punch them straight in the head. They fall to the ground and try to get back up. I take their wand and throw it behind me while they grab my ankles pulling me to the ground with them. I grab their elbow and squeeze. They twist in pain.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Someone yells from behind me. The death eater falls to the the ground, frozen.

"Are you alright?"

I look and see a hand offering to help me up.

"I believe you're Hannah, right?" Draco says. I nod and take his hand.

I run to the girl. There was a piece of debris over her leg, making her stuck.

"Here, help me with this," I say to Draco. He nods and helps me lift the debris off the girl.

She gets up, nods, and runs away. I sigh, I hope she's alright.

"Thanks," I say.

"You're welcome. I saw what you did, that was pretty badass," Draco says smirking. I laugh, "Thanks."

"Do you have a wand?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Not yet. I just figured out about all of this a week ago. I'm going to Diagon Alley tomorrow I believe."

He nods. "Maybe I'll see you there."

I smile.

"Hannah!" Someone says.

I turn around to see Harry running towards me.

"Of course," Draco mumbles. I smirk and he notices, smiling a little.

"What are you doing, Malfoy?" Harry spats.

"He actually just helped me free a little girl and stop a death eater. Thanks again, Draco," I say smiling. Sorry, I mouth. He laughs. "No problem, bye, Hannah, Potter." He turns to walk away.

Harry looks down at the petrified death eater. "Did he really help?" I nod. "He did. I don't know why you keep saying he's a jerk. He seems pretty fine to me."

Harry scoffs. "You haven't seen him at school yet." I shrug.

"Where'd Fred, George, and Ginny go?" He asks.

"I ran away to help this girl. Where's Ron and Hermione?"

Almost on cue, Ron and Hermione run up to us. "Harry! Hannah! Hey, where's Fred-"

"I ran away to help someone. I'm sure they're okay. C'mon, let's go to the woods," I say, cutting off Ron.

We walk towards the forest. Shortly afterwards, Harry stops abruptly.